360-Degree Live Camera Head by Panasonic
Panasonic 360-Degree 4K Live Camera Head
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
AW-360C10 Camera Head (Base Unit sold separately - AW-360B10), capable of producing 360-degree video in uncompressed 4K/30p.
This system generates industry-standard 2:1 equirectangular format 360-degree video by stitching the output of four cameras, giving the viewer the sense of immersion in a variety of scenes, such as live broadcasts of sports, concerts and other stadium events.
The 4K (3840×1920) high image quality provides the immersive experience, as if you were there. There is also a high level of operability, with natural images matched to the environment being generated by automatically controlling the exposure and white balance of the output of four cameras without a PC. In addition, seamless video can be generated because the high-precision “Real-time active stitching function" continuously changes the stitching position by automatically detecting a subject at the seam.
(With 360-degree cameras, images at the seams tend to be distorted when stitched as-is, but the AW-360 solves this problem with its high-precision real-time active stitching.)
Real-time video transmission is possible because 4K/30p high-resolution video is generated with low latency. Easy installation/uninstallation at a shooting site makes operation even more flexible. Not only is this system capable of monitoring and changing configuration remotely via a network with a PC or tablet such as an iPad, but it also allows for control from iPad in a Wi-Fi environment. Furthermore, the 360-degree Live Camera is designed for professional use, offering high reliability with the features that address operators’ most specific needs, such as prevention of unexpected cable removal.
The right support
When shooting in 360, the right support solutions are as important as the camera you're using. Manfrotto's dedicated VR/360 support range offer all the support you need when it comes to 360/VR production.
Features • 360-degree uncompressed video
• 4K output (2:1 Equirectangular format)
• This system can stitch video from 4 cameras by itself without external equipment and output 360-degree video in 2:1 equirectangular format.
• Outputs natural images through "real-time active stitching capability" which detects an object at the seam, and adjusts stitching position constantly.
• By combinational AE / ATW of each cameras depending on shooting condition, it can adjust light and color totally.
• Outputs 4K/30p uncompressed high definition video with very low latency.
• Flexible operation thanks to easy installation and uninstallation at a shooting site.
• Capable of monitoring and configuration remotely with a PC via network. Control from iPad in Wi-Fi environment is also possible.
• Will offer high-reliability shooting for professional use such as prevention of unexpected cable removal.
|Photo File Format||N/A|
|Video File Formats||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months