8 Port Gigabit Metal Switch from TP-LINK TL-SG108
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
• Steel design, desktop or wall-mounting design
• Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) function
• Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
• 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
• Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
• Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
• Fanless design ensures quiet operation
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Total Network Ports||8 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports with PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html