TP-LINK 8 Port Gigabit Metal Switch TL-SG108
8 Port TP-LINK TL-SG108 Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch Metal Case
By DPD On 14th Apr To 20th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
• Steel design, desktop or wall-mounting design
• Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) function
• Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
• 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
• Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
• Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
• Fanless design ensures quiet operation
• Plug and Play design simplifies installation
|Total Network Ports||8 x Gigabit 10/100/1000|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html