Optoma DH1009i DLP1080P Full HD Business Projector with 3D Support
Optoma DH1009i DLP 1080P Full HD Business Projector 3200 Lumens, 3D Support, Speaker, Remote, HDMI 1.4a/MHL
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Easy to connect to with two HDMI inputs, MHL, USB Power and a built-in speaker; This projector is perfect for connecting HDMI dongles such as the Google Chromecast and the Optoma HDCast Pro (sold separately) or a laptop, PC or Blu-ray player for clear projected images with sound. Portable and lightweight projector can be installed or taken on the move for off-site meetings or a friends house with the optional carry bag (sold separately).
Features • Bright 1080p projector: 3200 ANSI Lumens.
• Easy connectivity: 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker.
• Amazing colour: Accurate Rec.709 colours.
• Lightweight and portable: Easily moved for off-site meetings or leisure purposes.
• Display Technology: Single 0.65” 1080p DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
• Resolution: 1080p 1920 x 1080
• Brightness (Bright Mode): 3200 ANSI Lumens
• Contrast: 22,000:1
• Lamp Life Dynamic/Eco/Bright: 8000/6000/5000 (hrs)
• Throw Ratio : 1.48 - 1.62:1
• Zoom Type: 1.1x Manual
• I/O Connectors: 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A)
• Speaker (Watts): 10
• Keystone Correction: ± 40° Vertical
• Weight (kg): 2.38
• Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm): 298 x 230 x 96.5
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
• Offset: 116%
• Projection Screen Size: 0.71 - 7.75m (27.88" - 305.3") Diagonal 16:9
• Projection Distance: 1 - 10m
• Projection Lens: F/2.5~2.67; f=21.86~24mm
• Uniformity: 80%
• Maximum Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
• Computer Compatibility: FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
• Video Compatibility: PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)
• 3D Support Full 3D: The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
• 3D Compatibility:
- Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
• Horizontal Scan Rate: 15 - 91kHz
• Vertical Scan Rate: 25 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
• Displayable Colours: 1073.4 Million
• Noise Level (Eco mode): 26dB
• Power Supply: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
• Power Consumption: 230W Bright mode / 192W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
• Lamp Type: 195W
• Operating Conditions: 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
• Security: Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
• On Screen Display: 26 Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian
• Standard Accessories: AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, quick start card, CD user manual
• Optional Accessories: 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
• Optional Wireless: Yes
• RoHS: Compliant
 Brightness and lifetime dependent on settings and environmental conditions.
 Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions.
 +/- 5% tolerance.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months