Synology Slide Rail RKS1317 Rack Mount Kit
Open Box Synology RKS1317 Slide Rail Rack Mount Kit for Synology Rack Mount NAS Storage Devices
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Sliding Rail Solution for Synology RackStation
Synology Rail Kit RKS1317 (Rail Kit Sliding) comes with sliding rails for easy server maintenance, and supports most Synology 1U/2U/3U RackStation models.
Physical specifications for Synology RKS1317:
• Mount post width must be equal to or greater than 450mm.
• Panel width must be equal to or greater than 480mm.
• Rack mounting depth: 610mm to 890mm.
• Rack mounting hole support: square hole at least 9.5mm x 9.5mm/round hole at least 7.1mm.
• FS series:FS6400, FS3600, FS3400, FS3017, FS2017.
• SA series:SA3600, SA3400, SA3200D.
• UC series:UC3200.
• 21 series:RS4021xs+, RS3621xs+, RS3621RPxs, RS2821RP+, RS2421RP+, RS2421+, RS1221RP+, RS1221+, FX2421.
• 20 series:RS820RP+, RS820+.
• 19 series:RS1619xs+, RS1219+, RS819, RXD1219sas.
• 18 series:RS3618xs, RS2818RP+, RS2418RP+, RS2418+, RS818RP+, RS818+, RX418.
• 17 series:RS18017xs+, RS4017xs+, RS3617xs+, RS3617RPxs, RS3617xs, RX2417sas, RX1217sas, RX1217RP, RX1217.
• 16 series:RS18016xs+, RS2416RP+, RS2416+, RS816, RX1216sas.
• 15 series:RS815RP+, RS815+, RS815, RC18015xs+, RXD1215sas, RX415.
• 14 series:RS3614xs+, RS3614RPxs, RS3614xs, RS2414RP+, RS2414+, RS814RP+, RS814+, RS814, RX1214RP, RX1214.
• 13 series:RS10613xs+, RS3413xs+, RX1213sas.
• 12 series:RS3412RPxs, RS3412xs, RS2212RP+, RS2212+, RS812RP+, RS812+, RS812.
• 11 series:RS3411RPxs, RS3411xs, RS2211RP+, RS2211+, RS411, RX1211RP, RX1211.
• 10 series:RS810RP+, RS810+, RX410.
• 9 series:RS409RP+, RS409+, RS409, RX4.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- +44 (0)1908 274659
Support Email: [email protected]
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
This TekSpek covers DAS and NAS, what they mean, what they’re used for and how they’re different. We’ll start by looking at the technology, then move on to the players in the market and how the market is moving forward.