MSI MPG Intel Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI Open Box ATX Motherboard
Open Box MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI, Intel Z490, S1200, DDR4, SATA3, 2x M.2, CrossFire, 2.5GbE, ax/BT5.1, ATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£179.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£193.91|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 14th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Game In Style
The MPG series brings out the best in gamers by allowing full expression in colour with advanced RGB lighting control and synchronisation. Experiment on another level of personalisation with a front LED strip that provides convenient in-game and real time notifications. With the MPG series, transform your equipment into the centre of attention and top leaderboards in style.
Premium Hardware Design
With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
Thermal Solution for More Cores and Higher Performance
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
M.2 Shield Frozr
World’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
Fully Controllable in BIOS and Software
MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
Optimised for Water Cooling
Designed to support the most popular All-In-One & customised water cooling solutions on the market. A dedicated water pump PIN header supports up to 2 amp, giving you full control of the water pump speed. A clearly marked ‘keep-out-zone’ allows for easy and safe installation and a perfect fit.
12 + 1 +1 Duet Rail Power System
Unleash and sustain maximum performance with an aggressive VRM design built with a total of 12 digital CPU power phases. Combining 8 + 4-pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology, MPG series motherboard is ready to sustain heavy gaming loadings.
Core Boost technology combines MSI’s premium layout and digital power design which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. This creates the perfect conditions for multi-core CPU while doing
MSI Game Boost enables one-second overclocking, giving you the performance boost you need to get more FPS.
More for Performance
• Load-Line Calibration: What you set, is what you get. LLC makes sure your CPU voltage remains 100% stable under any load. This greatly improves stability when demanding more CPU performance.
• Overvoltage Protection: Prevents potential short-circuit damage to the CPU and other critical components.
• Digital Power Design: A fully digital power design allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU at pin-point precision. Creating the perfect conditions for CPU overclocking.
• Double Power Connectors: 8+4 pin connectors deliver adequate power even for an overclocked multi-core CPU.
Pre-Installed IO Shielding
Featuring the pre-installed IO shielding, makes your installation process easier and safer. The patent-pending design protect your IO ports and also prevent electrostatic discharge damage, makes your motherboard a strong gaming foundation.
Easy To Arrange Your Cales
Not clever at cable arrangement? MSI Atypical PCB design not only the identity of stylish but also makes SATA and USB cable routing easier. Arranges cable neatly even you are not familiar with system build.
High performance MSI motherboards are loaded with advanced features and the latest technology to overwhelm any challenge at hand no matter whether you’re a gamer, prosumer, or PC enthusiast.
Extreme Stability & Compatibility Testing with DDR4 Boost
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimise memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.
A Huge Step of DDR Performance
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. Compare to Z390 motherboard memory XMP profile, MSI does have great improvement on performance and efficiency for Z490. Easy to enable XMP profile with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
Easy Overclocking with XMP Profile
The XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) in MSI BIOS are tested and certified by MSI OC LAB. It is easy to enable with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
Fast and Future-Ready Storage
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Higher efficiency makes your work easier.
Boost Your HDD To Perform Like An SSD with Optane™
PC Enthusiasts can now enjoy the performance of an SSD on their HDD by coupling it with the new Intel® Optane™ Memory device. Intel® Optane™ technology provides an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance.
Easy RAID Setup with M.2 Genie
Looking to go all out in terms of raw data speed and put multiple SSDs in RAID 0? Setting this up can prove to be quite the challenge. That’s why we created M.2 Genie, a brilliant feature to make setting up RAID 0 for M.2 and U.2 much easier and less time consuming.
MSI brand new Dragon Centre unifies a suite of MSI software utilities into a single centralised application. Take control of advanced motherboards features and unleash endless possibilities.
Click BIOS 5
Get more from a loaded BIOS designed for ease of use. Fine-tune the motherboard for gaming performance, efficiency, or overclocking world records!
MSI App Player
Developed under an exclusive partnership with BlueStacks, the MSI APP Player brings seamless gaming experience between mobile games and PC platform, and leverages customised features as specific keyboard lighting and better graphics with multi-task works.
MSI motherboards are built with a variety of connectors to satisfy gamers. Enhanced audio, advanced LAN networking capabilities, USB and Mystic Light turn any gaming experience into an immerse one.
High-Bandwidth And Low-Latency Network
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
Surfacing with The Real MU-MIMO Technology
The WIFI 6 adopts the latest OFDMA and two-way MU-MIMO technologies and could provide up to 4X network capacity and efficiency in the high signal density environment. Comparing to the WIFI 5, which can only send the data packet to one device at a time on each channel, the WIFI 6 could combine the packet, separate to several devices and allow signals from the different devices bundled together. This new technology provides all the devices in the same network environment with same and harmonious traffic bandwidth in an efficient way.
Optimise Online Gaming Traffic for Lower Latency!
MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritises the latency-sensitive applications for online games, giving you the best online gaming experience with low latency.
MSI LAN Manager:
• Automatically prioritises games above other applications.
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority.
• Allows you to customise bandwidth for each application.
• Dedicated High Definition Audio Processor: Make sure you enjoy the purest sound quality in both stereo and surround sound.
• High Quality Audio Capacitors: A high fidelity sound experience with exceptional acoustics and realism for studio level headphones is ensured.
• High Quality Audio Jacks with S/PDIF: Keep your sound perfect by transmit your audio with pure digital signal.
Isolated Audio Signal
• Isolated Audio Design: Like a dedicated sound card, audio components and circuits have been laid on a reserved motherboard section and electrically isolated.
• Separated Audio Layers for Clean Left & Right Channels: Using separated layers in the PCB ensures equally pristine sound quality for both left and right audio channels.
Audio Boost protects your ears by eliminating those annoying loud popping sounds when you plug/unplug devices or turn your PC on/off.
• Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800(OC) MHz.
• Ready 4 the Future: Support Lightning Gen 4 Solution for the future.
• Enhanced Power Design: 12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost.
• Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminium Cover with Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience.
• Lightning USB 20G: Powered by ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s with USB Type-C.
• 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection.
• MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colours / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip.
• Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
|Edition||MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||N/A|
|Memory Type (R/U)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB|
|Audio||8-Channel(7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost 4|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|RAID Support via||Intel® SATA RAID 0/1/10/5|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Model Number||MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747