Some unique features that set Switch 810 apart is the adjustable Hybrid Fins that reduce sound up to 40-60% when closed or open passageways for maximum airflow. Keep dust out by simply shifting the Hybrid Fins closed. Switch 810 has a rear LED light for illuminating the I/O in the dark, removable HDD cages for bottom radiator installation, a stealth bay, ability to mount triple 120/140mm radiators with 90mm of space, and potential to install up to 7 HDDs. For the first time, NZXT is introducing advanced HDD cages equipped with two 140mm pivot fans for directing airflow to the VGA and CPU. Anything is achievable with this chassis. You can only explore the infinite possibilities of PC expansion with the Switch 810.
Features • Unique hybrid full tower chassis optimized for extreme liquid cooling, airflow, or silence
• Supports high-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for push and pull configuration: 90mm of internal top space with top 360/420mm and bottom 140/240mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling
• Four watercooling cutouts for easy liquid cooling management on the rear panel
• Spacious CPU cutout for mounting high-end CPU coolers without removing the motherboard
• Removable top 5.25” plates to accommodate wide radiators
• Clever hybrid fin design allows the user to choose between maximum airflow or sound reduction
• Innovative right-mounted HDDs for easy hard drive replacement
• Removable HDD pull-out cages and large storage capacity for 7 hard drives
• Equipped with two 140mm pivot fan slots for directing airflow at 15^(0) to the VGA and CPU
• Rear white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
• Dual high-speed USB 3.0, hard drive dock along with a SD card reader for transfer and quick access to multimedia
• 5.25" hard drive hot swap with SATA III support
• Nine expansion slots for installing EATX motherboards with Quad SLI or Triple Crossfire
• Supreme cooling capacity with up to ten 140/120mm fans
• Stress-free wire management and 23mm clearance in the rear allows for superb wire-tucks
• Ten large specialized cutout holes for easy cable management
• Easily removable bottom filters in the front and rear to prevent dust from entering
• Tool-less 5.25” and 3.5”/2.5” SSD hard drive installation for convenience and ease of accessibility
• Large acrylic window with a view to show off the interior of your rig
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.