NZXT Sentry 3 5.4'' Touch Screen Fan Controller, Matt Blac
NZXT Sentry 3 5.4'' Touch Screen Fan Controller, Matt Black
By DPD On 13th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Sentry 3’s huge 5.4 inch color touchscreen is 33% larger than any other single bay fan controller screen on the market. The newly introduced PowerSlide Bar gives you ultimate control over your fan channels, letting you adjust speed on the fly. The reimagined UI and high quality construction means you’ll never have to choose style over performance with the sleek, empowering Sentry 3.
Features • Capacitive touchscreen interface with ultra-fast response time
• 33% Larger screen than any other single bay fan controller
• Five fan channels to handle a large amount of fans or fan groups
• Use Link to group channels of your choice and manage the entire Link group simultaneously with the intuitive PowerSlide Bar
• 15 Watts of raw power to handle even the most power hungry fans
• LCD is toggleable to make the Sentry 3 blend into your front bezel when not in use
• Integrated short circuit protection to keep you and your PC safe
• Automatic Performance and Quiet fan profiles in addition to manual control
• Full compatibility with all types of fans, including PWM equipped fans, due to hybrid 3/4pin connector
• Incredibly accurate control for even the most precise adjustments
• Integrated failure alarm lets you know if a fan becomes blocked, stops spinning, or becomes unplugged
• Display temperatures in both F and C
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.