NZXT Sentry 3 5.4'' Touch Screen Fan Controller, Matt Blac
The Sentry 3’s huge 5.4 inch color touchscreen is 33% larger than any other single bay fan controller screen on the market. The newly introduced PowerSlide Bar gives you ultimate control over your fan channels, letting you adjust speed on the fly. The reimagined UI and high quality construction means you’ll never have to choose style over performance with the sleek, empowering Sentry 3.
Features • Capacitive touchscreen interface with ultra-fast response time
• 33% Larger screen than any other single bay fan controller
• Five fan channels to handle a large amount of fans or fan groups
• Use Link to group channels of your choice and manage the entire Link group simultaneously with the intuitive PowerSlide Bar
• 15 Watts of raw power to handle even the most power hungry fans
• LCD is toggleable to make the Sentry 3 blend into your front bezel when not in use
• Integrated short circuit protection to keep you and your PC safe
• Automatic Performance and Quiet fan profiles in addition to manual control
• Full compatibility with all types of fans, including PWM equipped fans, due to hybrid 3/4pin connector
• Incredibly accurate control for even the most precise adjustments
• Integrated failure alarm lets you know if a fan becomes blocked, stops spinning, or becomes unplugged
• Display temperatures in both F and C
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.