NZXT Intel Z490 N7 Matte White ATX Motherboard
NZXT N7 Z490 Matte White, Intel Z490, S 1200, DDR4, SATA3, 2x M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, 2.5GbE, ax WiFi, USB 3.2 Gen2, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
- NZXT N7 Z490 Matte Black, Intel Z490, S 1200, DDR4, SATA3, 2x M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, 2.5GbE, ax WiFi, USB 3.2 Gen2, ATXRRP: £219.98£199.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEMIn stock
Matte White N7 Intel Z490 Wireless Gaming Motherboard from NZXT
Gaming Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM FeaturesLeveraging more than 14 years of professional PC building know how, NZXT have given us the N7 Z490 ATX Motherboard. Designed around the intel Z490 chipset this stylish matte white motherboard delivers everything you need to build a powerful, aesthetically pleasing gaming battle-station. Boasting built-in Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, key features from the NZXT RGB and Fan Controller, allowing intuitive control of four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels through CAM. Lighting accessories from all manufacturers are supported. with dual M.2 connectors and adaptive noise reduction technology to optimise your cooling/noise. You can’t build a quieter, better-looking system as easily as you can with the new N7 Z490 motherboard.
Whats Under the Cover?
Ram-Packed Full of Features Built with stunning craftmanship the N7 features a unique all metal cover that provides a clean design that blends seemlessly with your chassis, whats underneath the cover is sure to surprise you as the N7's layout has been optimised and streamlined for simple installation and easier setup all the way to its headers.
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (1 at back panel [blue])
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (at back panel)
• 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel port (For USB Type-C)
• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 at back panel [blue], 2 at mid-board)
• 8 x USB 2.0 ports (2 at back panel, 6 at mid-board)
4x DIMM Slots
•Non-ECC, unbuffered DDR4 memory
• Dual Channel Architecture
• Maximum capacity of 128GB
• Support Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual at 16/x4)
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
• 1 x M.2 type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA mode)
• 1 x M.2 type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 mode only)
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Realtek® RTL8125BG 2.5G LAN
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AX200 Wi-Fi 6
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
• Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5GHz
• Supports MU-MIMO
• Bluetooth V5.1
• 2 x NZXT RGB LED connectors
• 1 x 5V Addressable RGB LED connector
• 1 x 12V RGB LED connector
• Realtek® ALC1220 Codec 8-Channel High Definition Audio,
32-bit /192KHz DAC
• LGA socket 1200 for Intel® 10th Generation
Core™ i9/ Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
Intelligent Control Straight from the Box
What are you waiting for? Everything you need is ready out of the box and can be controlled through CAM software. The N7 Z490 includes key features from NZXT's RGB Lighting & Fan Control and GRID+ digital controllers allowing intuitive control for three RGB lighting channels and eight fan channels through CAM, making putting together and maintaining your dream rig, little more than a walk in the park.
Connections at your Fingertips
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months