NZXT Intel Z370 N7 Z37XT White Metal Cover ATX Motherboard
NZXT N7 Z37XT w/ White Covers, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.0, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Everything you need is ready out of the box and elegantly controlled through CAM software. The N7 includes key features from our HUE+ and GRID+ digital controllers allowing intuitive control for two RGB lighting channels and nine fan channels through CAM.
Build a PC gaming system that is truly yours. The N7’s unique all-metal cover provides a clean design that blends seamlessly with your case. Additional heatsink covers available separately in glossy blue, red, and purple.
Building That’s Enjoyable for Everyone
Gone are the days of frustration and compromises. We made each port discrete, utilizing all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset so everything works as intended. The N7’s layout streamlines installation with optimally placed headers for easier setup and upgradability. Supporting up to two graphics cards and both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ technology, the N7 provides uncompromised performance for your gaming PC.
A Quieter System
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction uses an on-board noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. Leveraging machine learning to improve its results, this will ensure your fan settings are always optimal, even if you change hardware. Features • CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans.
• HUE+ digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous pre-sets and custom modes.
• GRID+ digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for nine independent fan channels.
• Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heatsink covers available separately in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to colour coordinate any build.
• Efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability.
• Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort.
• Designed with Intel® Z370 Express Chipset.
• Compatible with Intel® 8th Generation Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors.
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready with two M.2 connectors.
• Multi-GPU support with NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ Technology.
• Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0.
• 7.1 channel high-definition audio with Nichicon gold capacitors.
• 15 digital power-phase design using Infineon ICs ensures clean and reliable power for your CPU, memory, and PCH chipset.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747