NZXT Kraken M22 120mm Water Cooler & H200i Black/Blue Mini-ITX Gaming Case
NZXT H200i Black/Blue Smart Mini-ITX Tempered Glass PC Chassis + Kraken M22 120mm AIO Intel/AMD Water Cooler
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The H200i showcases NZXT’s vision for modern PC building. This premium mini-ITX case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes two integrated Aer F fans and a RGB LED strip to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H200i’s stunning tempered glass panel.
The H200i is available in four colour combinations to match your taste, and its elegant all-steel construction is shared across all sizes in the new H-series. The tempered glass panel and signature PSU shroud showcase beautiful builds.
Smart Controls That Matter
The H200i’s unique Smart Device includes features from our HUE+ and GRID+ V3 digital controllers, allowing for effortless control of RGB lighting and fans through CAM software. Customized lighting is streamlined with an integrated and individually addressable RGB LED strip. Don’t waste time checking compatibility, installing, or manipulating physical buttons; our out-of-the box, elegantly controlled CAM software is all you need.
Smart Device Features: 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output, 1x RGB LED port supports up to 4x HUE+ LED strips or 5x Aer RGB fans.
Adaptive Noise Reduction
Our unique Adaptive Noise Reduction uses an on-board noise sensor to measure and learn the specifics of your system to find the ideal balance between fan speed and cooling. With up to a 40% reduction in fan noise level, you won’t need to waste time designing custom fan curves. Leveraging machine learning to improve its results, this will ensure your fan settings are always optimal, even if you change hardware.
Enjoyable Builds For All
Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy wiring. The H200i layout ensures you’ll enjoy building your PC as much as you enjoy gaming on it.
We simplified water-cooling installation: a front drop-in bracket is designed for radiators up to 240mm, and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Two Aer F 120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow. To preserve your system’s clean looks, front and PSU intakes are fully filtered.
*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version.
Storage installation is a snap with the single, quick-release 2.5” SSD tray positioned on the PSU shroud. A steel tray behind the motherboard allows two 2.5” drives to be mounted with an additional 3.5” mounting below the shroud. This storage layout optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build.
NZXT Kraken M22 120mm Intel/AMD All-In-One CPU Water Cooler
The Kraken M22 All-in-One CPU Hydro Cooler features two individually addressable RGB channels and our signature infinite-mirror effect for stunning lighting, using CAM’s intuitive controls. It includes precision engineered fans and premium build quality, and is backed by the assurance of a 3-year warranty. Features H200i Mini-ITX PC Case Features:
• CAM-powered Smart Device to simplify installation and manage use of RGB lighting and fans.
• Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H-series design; available in four colour combinations.
• Tempered glass panel showcases custom RGB lighting.
• System installation and expansion made easy with all-new cable management system.
• Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop.
• Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort.
Kraken M22 120mm CPU Watercooler Features:
• Light Your Way: Add amazing colour and lighting to your CPU cooler with advanced RGB modes and infinite-mirror effect. Using CAM’s intuitive dashboard you can access sophisticated RGB controls with ease, including customizable presets or reactive modes that respond to changes in system conditions, such as temperature or audio output.
• Efficient and Customizable Radiator Fans: The Aer P120 radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance. They can also be customized using removable colour trims (sold separately).
• Reinforced Extended Tubing: Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.