NZXT Grid+ V3 Internal Digital 6 Channel Fan Controller
NZXT Grid+ V3 Digital Fan Controller, 6x Fan Ports, CAM Software Controlled, Adaptive Noise Reduction, Ultra Slim
By DPD On 25th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Master Your Control
With CAM, you get the most precise and sophisticated controls for your build, all within a single platform. From CAM-Powered device controls and overclocking to driver and software updates, it’s effortless with CAM’s intuitive design and full software integration.
Fan Control Made Easy
With voltage and PWM duty control, choose a fan profile for each port to suit your needs: Silent, Performance, Fixed, or Custom.
Label each fan channel, build out a fully custom fan curve, and tune fans to your desired specifications.
Adaptive Noise Reduction
With up to 40% noise level reduction, don’t waste time finding the optimal compromise between cooling and silence. Adaptive Noise Reduction learns the specifics of your system to find the perfect balance and adapts while your PC configuration evolves.
Each port automatically detects if you’ve connected a 3-pin or 4-pin PWM fan. Includes two Y-splitter cables for installing additional fans to the GRID+.
Create profiles using GRID+’s 0dB feature to disable fans completely when temperatures are within your build’s safe limits.
Easy and Discreet Installation
A slim profile, measuring only 15mm in height, and a magnetic back makes the GRID+ quick and easy to position behind motherboard trays or on HDD trays. Features • 6 Channel Fan Speed Control.
• PWM Control and Voltage Control Modes.
• Automatically Differentiate Between 4-pins and 3-pins Fans and Assign Suitable Control Modes.
• Noise Detection.
• Max. 30W Combined Output Power.
• Slim Profile Design can be Mounted Behind M/B Tray of Cases.
• Full Control with 4-pins PWM fans.
• Mounting: Magnet or 3M Dual Lock.
• Fan Control: Software via CAM.
• Fan Support: 3-pin or 4-pin PWM.
• Max Fan Channels: 6 Channels.
• Max. Channel Wattage: 5W.
• Total Connectors:
- 6x 4-pin Connectors for Fans.
- 12V with 4-pin Molex (Power).
- 3.5mm Audio Jack for Noise Detection Module.
- Micro-USB for Connection to Motherboard.
• Materials: Steel, Plastic, PCB.
- Grid Unit: 78 x 15 x 125 mm (WxHxD).
- Noise Detection Module: 15 x 10 x 35 mm.
• Weight: 147g.
• 1x NZXT Grid Fan Controller.
• 1x Noise Detection Module.
• 1x 450mm Extension Cable for Noise Detection Module.
• 1x 600mm Micro-USB Cable.
• 1x Molex Power Cable.
• 2x 1 to 3 Fan Splitter Cable.
• 5x 100mm Zip Tie.
• 2x 40x13mm 3M Velcro Tape.
• 1x 15x13mm 3M Velcro Tape.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.