NZXT Grid+ Version 2 Internal Digital 6 Fan Controller
• Custom fan naming allows you to effortlessly control specific individual fans using CAM software.
• Preset fan profiles allow easy control, while our custom fan profiles allow you to create your own fan curve and have GRID+ V2 raise/lower fan speeds based on temps.
• Full mobile control is planned to be released in 2016 on Android and iOS through our CAM Mobile platform.
• Keep your PC safe with built-in over/under-volt and short circuit protection.
• The small form factor of the GRID+ V2 allows you to discreetly install it anywhere in your case, making cable management easy.
• Model Number: AC-GRDP2-M1
• Material: Plastic
• Fan Control: Controlled via CAM Software
• Fan Connector Quantity: 6
• Maximum Combined Wattage: 30
• Mounting: 3M Dual Lock
• Input Connector: 12V with Molex 4-Pin connector
• Dimensions: 73mm x 18mm x 73mm
• Product Weight: 94.2g
• 5x Zipties
• 2x 3-Pin Female to 4-Pin/3-Pin Y extension cables
• 1x Molex to phone jack connector
• 1x Micro-USB cable
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.