NZXT Grid+ Version 2 Internal Digital 6 Fan Controller
NZXT Grid+ V2 Digital Fan Controller, with 6 Fan Ports, CAM Software Controlled, Compact Black Design for Case Mounting
By DPD On 21st Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Custom fan naming allows you to effortlessly control specific individual fans using CAM software.
• Preset fan profiles allow easy control, while our custom fan profiles allow you to create your own fan curve and have GRID+ V2 raise/lower fan speeds based on temps.
• Full mobile control is planned to be released in 2016 on Android and iOS through our CAM Mobile platform.
• Keep your PC safe with built-in over/under-volt and short circuit protection.
• The small form factor of the GRID+ V2 allows you to discreetly install it anywhere in your case, making cable management easy.
• Model Number: AC-GRDP2-M1
• Material: Plastic
• Fan Control: Controlled via CAM Software
• Fan Connector Quantity: 6
• Maximum Combined Wattage: 30
• Mounting: 3M Dual Lock
• Input Connector: 12V with Molex 4-Pin connector
• Dimensions: 73mm x 18mm x 73mm
• Product Weight: 94.2g
• 5x Zipties
• 2x 3-Pin Female to 4-Pin/3-Pin Y extension cables
• 1x Molex to phone jack connector
• 1x Micro-USB cable
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.