UltraNova is a ‘Nova’ series analogue-modelling synthesizer with a powerful effects processor. It is a single-part synth taking the legendary Supernova II synth engine as a starting point and packing it with the latest technology. It now has brand new features including wavetable synthesis, even more powerful filters, a software editor and a revolutionary new touch-sense performance mode.
The 'Nova' family was born in 1998 with the Supernova, which was the first of a series of powerful synthesisers. These quickly became industry standard 'big-synths' which are still used by countless artists and sound designers.
UltraNova is the latest addition to the family bringing the range right up to date with a host of new features and a more affordable price tag.
Brand new Nova-series synth engine based on Supernova II:
• Single part with up to 18 voices, 14 filter types, 36 wavetables, 5 effect slots
• Patch Browse enables you to browse 300 sounds by type & genre
Touch-sense controls enable totally new sound-shaping & performance:
• Trigger envelopes/LFOs/filters/FX by just touching the encoders
• Large rotary control instantly allows you fine control of any parameter
Totally gig-able with 37 full sized keys, a vocoder, and loads of controls:
• Voice optimized 12 band vocoder with gooseneck mic
• High quality key bed with aftertouch for expressive playing styles
Software plug-in editor and Patch Librarian for full visual editing:
• Plug-in editor allows you to view and edit in with software
• Software Patch Librarian a organise, store and share unlimited patches
Built-in 2 in 4 out USB audio interface and it can be bus powered:
• UltraNova can be used to stream audio to and from a host computer
• Stereo main (analogue & SPDIF) and aux outputs, and MIDI in/out/thru ports
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Novation UltraNova Synth . Please choose from the list below.