Novation Launch Control XL
Novation Launch Control XL USB Midi Controller for Ableton Live, 8 60mm Faders, 24 High-Quality Knobs
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£124.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£129.09|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£124.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£133.58|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 28th Aug 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control. When combined with Launchpad's intuitive 64-button grid, Launch Control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live's session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Focus on Your Music Production
Spend less time peering at your screen by using hands-on controls that integrate seamlessly with Ableton Live. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, which align perfectly with Ableton Live's mixer. They also have multicoloured LEDs that illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight rugged 60mm faders offer high-precision control over your levels, while 16 multi-colour buttons offer immediate track focus and mixer control.
Create Your Own Control Layouts
Assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton Live to make your own layouts. You can even customise knobs with your own colours, and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality. Producing the perfect mix has never been easier!
Enhance Your Live Performance
Experience an unprecedented level of freedom when playing live, by combining with a Launchpad to control Ableton Live's session view. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments all at the same time.
Take control of Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools with HUI
With support for Mackie's HUI protocol onboard, too, Launch Control XL is fully geared-up to take command of Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools as well as Live. In HUI mode, the sliders link directly to your DAW mixer's volume faders, the rotaries above them step through controlling pan and five sends, the Track Select buttons jump between banks of eight tracks/channels, and the bottom row of buttons map to Mute, Solo or Record Arm. The top two rows of rotaries, meanwhile, are freely MIDI mappable - yours to assign as you see fit!
Easily Carry It Around
Tough, slim and designed for gigging, you can throw Launch Control XL into your backpack and put it through the most demanding live situations. It's also fully USB bus powered, so you can plug in and play without even needing a power supply.
Connect to Just About Anything
Simply plug into Mac, Windows or iOS and start performing. You can even control all MIDI-compatible iOS music software; all you need is a Camera Connection Kit.
Get Everything You Need to Perform
All Launch products come with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software favoured by countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of royalty-free samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
Melodics is an innovative learning app for your desktop that takes mastering your Novation Launch Control XL to a whole new level.
We’ve teamed up with Melodics to bring Launch Control XL users a very special offer, including free lessons and huge discounts on Melodics subscriptions.
Find out more here
Sound Collective - Helping you find your new sound
Music making is all about the journey, and we’re always looking for new ways to inspire you along the way. That’s why we’ve created the Sound Collective. Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX from developers we admire, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software, exclusive to Novation customers. All you have to do is register your Novation gear, and one offer will be featured in your Novation account every couple of months. Click here for more info.
Enjoy Two Years of Warranty
Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a two-year warranty if any Novation hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault. Novation will send you replacement gear in the UK and the US, and they'll cover the shipping costs both ways. In the UK, they'll send you a replacement before you return your hardware to them.
• 24 High-Quality Knobs with Customisable Multi-Colour LEDs: Launch Control XL's impressive array of rotary controls illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Solid, reliable and precise, each pot has a subtle centre notch for powerful EQ-style control, while being almost unnoticeable when unrequired.
• Big Faders, Compact size: Ableton users need faders they can trust. Launch Control XL incorporates eight rugged 60mm faders for high-precision level control, all of which are MIDI re-mappable to envelopes, filters or anything else.
• Personalise Your Own Control Layouts: Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier. The software editor included with Launch Control XL allows you to design your own templates, placing the power of Ableton right at your fingertips. You can even customise knobs with your own colours and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality.
• Unleash Your Creativity: Focus on the music, not on the screen. With 16 additional high-performance multi-colour buttons, Launch Control XL delivers instant control over all of Live's mixer and device parameters right out of the box. All controls are also freely re-assignable to any parameter you like.
• Tough, Slim and Totally Gig-Able: Launch Control XL is road-ready to its core. Its nutted-down pots and super rugged build quality makes it tough enough to handle the most demanding live situation. It's also fully USB bus powered, so you don't even need a power supply.
• Connects to Almost Anything: No set-up required: simply plug in and play on Mac, Windows and iOS. Launch Control XL is also class-compliant, so you can easily connect your iPad for immediate control of all MIDI-compatible iOS music software (Camera Connection Kit required).
• Make Music with Ableton Out of the Box: Launch Control XL comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software favoured by countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
• Plug and Play with FL Studio and Other Software: Launch Control XL enjoys the same level of integration with FL Studio 11 as other Launch products. Supremely configurable and fully class-compliant, it's the ideal control surface for all your music and DJ software requirements.
What's In The Box
• Launch Control XL
• Orange USB Cable
• Getting Started Guide
• Includes access to Sound Collective
• Ableton Live Lite
• Launch Control XL MIDI Editor
• Over 4GB of Loopmasters samples
• 24 rotary pots with 300 degree motion
• 24 multi-colour indicator LEDs - one for each pot
• Eight 60mm Faders
• 16 assignable multi-colour backlit buttons
• Additional 8 assignable backlit buttons
• 2 backlit template select buttons
• USB socket
• Kensington Security Slot
|Product Type||Midi Controller|
|Connectivity (Output)||1 x USB|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months