16 Knobs and 8 Touch sensitive Pads allow you to take total control of your Virtual instruments, Plug-ins and DAW functions in one simple portable device. With a special emphasis on Ableton Live, the dedicated navigation buttons will allow you to integrate seamlessly with your equipment, and recallable templates will let you switch between gear with ease.
A robust, compact software controller with 16 assignable knobs, eight three colour launch pads, and four function keys - designed to be the perfect partner for Launchpad. Use Launch Control’s knobs for fluid control of filters, levels, and effects while you use the launch pads for muting, effects activation, or even launching clips and scenes. Augment the power of Launchpad with Launch Control and take your performances to new levels of expression, or simply use it alone. Launch Control comes with Ableton Live Lite in the box and works with all major music software - and with your iPad via Novation's powerful Launchpad app.
• Perfect partner for Novation’s Launchpad, Ableton Live and FL Studio – plug and play with the built-in mappings, create your own and MIDI-learn parameters.
• Compact control surface with 16 knobs and eight three colour launch pads. Works with all major music software on Mac and PC.
• Integrates perfectly with the Launchpad app for iPad – control volumes and filters with the knobs, and trigger FX and clips with the pads.
• Tough, portable and bus-powered – even from an iPad.
• Eight factory templates and eight user templates allow you to create and save your own control setups.
• Comes with Ableton Live Lite – the music production software used by countless leading artists to produce and perform – and an extensive Loopmasters sample library.
|PC Interface||USB 2.0|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Dimensions (mm)||240 x 118 x 23 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions