Next Level Racing Elite Quad Monitor Stand Add On
Next Level Racing Elite Quad Monitor Overhead Stand Add On, Post Anodised Aluminium, Powder-Coated Carbon Steel
|Instalment Rate:||9.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£178.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£188.30|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 10th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Next Level Racing Freestanding Overhead Quad Monitor Stand Add On
The Next Level Racing® Elite Freestanding Overhead/Quad Monitor Stand Add On is the perfect solution for the serious sim racer. The Quad Monitor Stand Add On will offer racers the ability to use the overhead screen for a plethora of functions such as live telemetry, streaming software, and more.
An Extra Dimension
The Elite Freestanding Overhead Quad Monitor Stand Add On increases the racing immersion even further, with support for 21” – 43” screens. It features wide freedom of adjustment (275mm Vertical, 350mm Horizontal, and 48 degrees Tilt) and fine-tuning options to complete the ultimate racing simulator.
The Elite Freestanding Overhead / Quad Monitor Stand Add On carries the same features like the high-quality carbon grey post anodised finish as the rest of the Elite range of products and accessories, completing the perfect Elite Series cockpit setup.
• High-strength post anodized Aluminium Extrusion easily supports 21”- 43” screens.
• Included 3mm thick Universal VESA mounting solution supports the widest range of TV and monitors (• 200x200mm • 100x200mm • 200x100mm • 150x150mm • 100x100mm • 75x75mm).
• Custom anodised Carbon Grey finish completes the perfect Overhead/Quad monitor cockpit.
• 275mm of Vertical, 350mm Horizontal and 48 degrees of tilt adjustment for maximum versatility.
• Next Level Racing® custom end caps and bespoke black electroplated hardware included.
• Features Next Level Racing® custom cable management solution.
What's In The Box
- Aluminium Extrusions
- Mounting Hardware
- Next Level Racing® Cable Management Clips
- Next Level Racing® Custom End Caps
- VESA Plates
- Mounting Hardware
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days