LCM Addon Module for the NSA3150 8x GbE LAN from Nexcom
Nexcom LCM Addon Module for the NSA3150, 1U Rackmount, Supports 4th Gen Intel Core CPU, Upto 16GB GDDR3 RAM, 8x GbE LAN
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Support 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
• Intel® H81.
• 2 x 240-pin DDR3 1333/1600MHz DIMM sockets, up to 16GB.
• non-ECC SDRAM.
• LAN chip: Intel® I211.
• Support 10/100/1000 link speed.
• LAN bypass: 4pairs.
• 1 x PCIe x8 slot.
• 1 x LAN module (Optional Support).
• Power status/HDD status/LAN status/Bypass status LEDs.
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports.
• 1 x RJ45 type console port.
• 8 x copper LAN ports.
• 1 x LAN module.
• 1 x expansion slot (optional).
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports.
• 1 x VGA port.
• 1 x internal 3.5" HDD bay/two 2.5" HDD bay (optional).
• 1 x SATA-DOM device space.
• 250W ATX power supply.
• Chassis dimension: 430mm x 400mm x 44mm.
• Carton dimension: 698mm x 543mm x 220mm.
• Without packing: 8Kg.
• With packing: 12Kg.
• Operating temperatures : 0°C~40°C.
• Storage temperature : -20°C~75°C.
• Relative humidity : 10%~90% non-condensing.
• CE approval.
• FCC Class A.
• UL. Features • 1U rackmount network platform.
• Supports 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
• Support two DDR3 1333/1600 memory, up to 16GB.
• Support one PCIex8 expansion.
• Internal one 3.5" HDD bay/two 2.5" HDD bay (Optional).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.