The NL-HP555PTSG is compliant with HomePlug AV specification 1.1 and have a high speed transfer rate of up to 500 Mbps. The power line Ethernet adapters 56-Bit encryption with key management. A minimum of two Adapters are needed and more can be added as the network grows, the NL-HP555PTSG would make a perfect addition to any Home Plug network.
Pass through function allows you to free up a power socket that would otherwise be taken by the homeplug.
Please note that while homeplugs will work with most operating systems, the software bundled will only work on Windows based machines.
• High-Speed Powerline adapter with Ethernet interface for fast data transfer over existing household electrical circuit.
• Pass through Function.
• Fully compatible with HomePlug AV 1.1 & Homeplug Turbo.
• 56-Bit AES Link Encryption with key management for secure communication.
• High-Speed transfer rates of 1 Gbps makes it possible to transfer any type of data.
• Use existing electrical wiring at any power sockets with up to 200 mtrs operation range.
• Simple plug and play installation.
• Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.3u 10/100 Mbps RJ45.
• Supports 10/100 fast Ethernet Connection.
• Supports Auto MDI / MDIX.
• Allows users to connect PCs, notebooks and other Ethernet devices via any power socket.
• Low power consumption.
• Supports Windows XP up to Windows 7 64-bit
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Newlink NL-HP555PTSG 500Mbps Powerline Pass through Homeplug - Single Pack . Please choose from the list below.