Neumann KH120 A Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker Features• Powerful titanium fabric dome:
Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction.• Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide:
Smoother off-axis response, More forgiving of diverse acoustical environments.• Composite sandwich cone:
Damping of break-up modes.• Long throw bass driver:
Low distortions at high sound levels.• Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo:
Displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system.• Robust metal grille:
Protects against mechanical damage.• Large front panel ports:
Reduced bass compression and easier to mount in tight spaces such as OB vans.• Compact aluminum cabinet (magnetically shielded):
Minimizes resonances, better heat dissipation, long life.• Wide horizontal dispersion:
Freedom of movement across the mixing console.• Narrow vertical dispersion:
Reduces reflections off the mixing console.• One-piece front panel with no discontinuities:
Reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response.• Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom:
Improved transient response.• Production consistency:
Any KH 120 is “pair-matched” to any other KH 120.• 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls:
More control in diverse acoustical environments.• Wide range input gain and output level controls:
Easier interfacing with signal sources.• New mounting hardware options:
More flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations.• Display dimmer:
For low lighting level conditions or behind the screen applications.• Ground lift:
Reduced noise in electrically noisy environments and over-comes ground loops.• Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V):
One version works in any country and robust to poor quality mains supply.• Separate woofer and tweeter electronic peak limiters and thermal-protection circuitry:
High reliability.• 2x Speakers Supplied with this Bundle.Adam Hall SKDB 039 Speaker Stand Features
• Triangular foot, 35 mm square section tube, utility space 450 x 390 mmTube Ø 40 / 35 mm, adjustable 91,5 cm - 150 cm, T-screw for locking.
• For heavy speakers you can lock the height on 102 - 114 - 126 - 138 - 150 with the safety pin (included in delivery). Utility space for speakers: 230 x 230 mm, steel material thickness 2 mm, slip resistant surface. Plastic cable clip on upper tube for adequate and discreet cable guiding.
• The foot can be equipped with 3 adjustable plastic feet or steel-spikes. Without the plate you can use the speaker stand with a standard speaker stand receptable (Ø35mm).
• The product is delivered dismantled, with screws and hexagon socket screw key, 3 plastic feet and 3 steel spikes with lock nut.
• 2x Stands Supplied with this Bundle.Adam Hall Jack to XLR Cable Features
• XLR Male to 6.3mm Male Stereo Jack Connectors.
• Balanced Conductor Routing.
• High Quality Cabling.
• 3m Length
• 2x Cables Supplied with this Bundle.