NetStor NA333TB3 3U 16 bay Thunderbolt3 Storage, PCIe expansion
NetStor NA333TB3 3U 16 bay Thunderbolt3 JBOD storage with PCIe expansion, 500W redundnat PSU, 2M TB cable
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Netstor NA333TB3 is designed to have greatly high bandwidth for fastest data storage access and operation with multiple professional PCIe cards.
Flexible, Wide Range RAID Cards Support
Professionals and users are able to choose to use their own desired brand, model of RAID card in the NA333TB3 storage for working according to their application and demands. By utilizing a sixteen-port RAID adapter card inside, the Netstor JBOD immediately turns into an enterprise RAID storage with RAID level protection including 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 30, 50, and 60.
Up to 3 PCIe Cards Expansion
Netstor NA333TB3 provides three PCIe 3.0 slots within the storage chassis that allow the users to make an easy expansion of varied specialty PCIe cards to the Thunderbolt 3 Mac. Except the necessary RAID adapter card to be added, the professionals can still choose to attach two more pro cards such as video capture, video transcoding, audio accelerator, network card and so on in the 3U storage to add extra performance to Thunderbolt Mac.
More Capacity with Even Higher Speeds
Designed 3U 16-bay storage chassis with support of sixteen hot-swappable drive trays. As each tray attached with 10TB HDD, total usable storage will come to 160 TB capacity. Additionally, through enclosure's lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 3 interface, the ultra large archiving storage is ensured to have higher data transfer bandwidth of up to 2750 MB/s.
In addition to 3.5", Drive Tray Supports SSD/2.5"
The drive tray from the Netstor Thunderbolt 3 storage has been considerately designed to work with both SSD/2.5" HDD and 3.5" hard drive for various professionals with diverse demands on speed or immense storage capacity.
The 3U 16-bay NA333TB3 has the built-in server-grade 500W redundant PSU that ensures application running 24/7 with no system downtime to continuously working with the Thunderbolt 3 Mac server.
Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports supporting Daisy-Chain
Netstor NA333TB3 is able to daisy-chain with up to six Thunderbolt 3 devices. Also with the support of up to two 4K UHD or one 5K display daisy-chained together.
Mac certified, Working with All Series of Thunderbolt Mac
The Netstor Thunderbolt 3 NA333TB3 has passed Apple's strict certification test process and is Mac certified, working with all series of Thunderbolt Mac.
Features • Host Interface: Thunderbolt™3 (Dual Port USB-C for Daisy Chain)
• Data Transfer Rate: 40Gbps
• HDD Interface: SAS/SATA (6G/3Gbps)
• No. of Disk(s): Up to 16 (For 2.5" or 3.5" HDD & sold separately)
• RAID Levels: Requires a RAID card with internal 16 port and Thunderbolt driver(RAID card sold separately)
• PCIe Slot Expansion: Three PCIe3.0 x8 slots
• Thunderbolt Expansion: Up to Six Thunderbolt devices
• LED Display for Enclosure: Fan normal - Green; Fan failure - Red
• Temp. normal - Green; Temp. over 50°C - Red
• LED Display for each Tray: White - Power On Indicator
• Flash Blue - HDD Accessing Indicator
• Red - HDD Failure Indicator
• Alarm: Mutable buzzer beeping for fan failure or over temperature occurs
• Material: Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel Housing
• Power Supply: 500W Redundant PSU (High-Efficiency & Low Noise)
• Input: 90-230 VAC/50-60 HZ
• Output: +5V and +12V
• Dimension: 559(D) x 482(W) x 131(H) mm
• Cooling: Three 90 x90 x25 mm
• System Support: MacBook Pro(2016) with a Thunderbolt 3 port
• Note: Thunderbolt 2 Mac will request a Thunderbolt 3(USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter from Apple.
• O.S. Support: Mac OS X 10.12.3 above
• PCIe card Driver Request: Third-party PCIe card should support Mac OS with Thunderbolt aware's driver
• PCIe card Size Available: Full length and full height PCIe card
• Operating Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
• Relative Humidity 20 to 80% (non-condensing)
Enclosure x 1
HDD Tray x 16 (Installed)
Internal miniSAS cable x 4
Thunderbolt3-40Gbps cable x 1 (2 meter)
Hard Disk Drive mounting screw x 64
Key for HDD tray x 2
Power Cord x 2
|NAS Form Factor|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|HDD Interface||16 x SAS 3 (12Gbps) / SATA 3 (6Gbps)|
|HDD Form Factor||16 x 3.5"/2.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|RAM Memory Included|
|RAM Memory Type|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Expansion Slots||3 x PCIe 3.0 x8|
|External Connectivity||2 x Thunderbolt 3 / USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C|
|PSU Wattage||500 W|
|Max. Power Consumption||500 W|
|Dimensions||482 x 131 x 559 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months