TurboBox™ NA211A features easy plug-and-play installation. It requires only one external(ePCIe) PCIe ×4 data cable to connect NA211A to host computer without any driver needed. The three available PCIe slots provided by NA211A for expansion of I/O capabilities support combination of ×1, ×4, ×8 and ×16 PCI Express full-length cards with a robust, firm aluminum housing for highest protection. The dedicated fan inside TurboBox™ NA211A is designed to provide finest cooling for any PCI Express card installed inside.
Reliability with Zero Latency Connectivity
The new TurboBox™ NA211A fits and works exactly with both laptop and desktop computers, compatible with all PCI Express versions on the host side. The PCIe expansion chassis NA211A provides high-speed data transfer rate to computer with up to 5Gbps via laptop’s ExpressCard/34 interface as well as 20Gbps when linking to desktop PC or Mac computer. The TurboBox™ NA211A offers zero latency connection solution with host, bringing power of professional PCIe cards to all computer platforms for the users.
Most Cost-Effective Solution to Expand I/O Capabilities
Netstor’s all-new second generation I/O capabilities expansion system, TurboBox™ NA211A, provides a simplest and most cost-effective solution to expand the PCI Express slot from laptop and desktop PC, providing most efficient ways to maximize existing laptop, desktop PC, server or workstation’s I/O capacity and performance; furthermore, TurboBox™ NA211A is verified by CE and FCC, and is compliant with RoHS regulations, providing best I/O capabilities expansion solution to add up to three PCI Express cards to computer or IT infrastructure.
• External 3x PCIe Slots.
• Expands I/O Capabilities.
• External PCIe 2.0 Host Interface
• Built-in Power Supply.
• Hot-Swappable Cooling Fan.
• Aluminum Housing.
• CE and FCC Certifications.
• RoHS Compliant. Features The Dynapower USA NetStor NA211A TurboBox PCI Express Expansion Box for Desktop is a revolutionary product to solve the limitation on the I/O expansion or the PCIe slot shortage of your desktop PC or server. The PCIe Expansion Box provides a simple, cost-effective solution for expanding the available PCIe slots of Mac or PC workstations. This enhances the I/O capability of a desktop by allowing you to add any standard PCIe cards. It supports up to three full length PCIe cards.
Excluding the slot of the target adapter, the PCIe Expansion Box provides three slots (two PCIe x8 slots and one PCIe x4) that work well with any standard length PCIe add-on cards. It includes a high quality, server grade power supply for sufficient power and a quiet cooling fan for self-contained ventilation. The Expansion Box easily connects to your desktop through a PCIe host adapter.
• Supports up to 3 extra PCI-Express 2.0 slots (One of the slot is available for a PCIe x16 GraphicCard with double width space).
• Aluminum housing, anodized surface, benefits for cooling and durability.
• Built-in a big & quiet Fan cooling for self-contained ventilation.
• Desktop PCI-Express & Laptop ExpressCard34 supported.
• Internal Ultra-quiet 250W Power Supply.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.