XS716E Netgear 16-Port Smart 10-Gigabit Switch W/ 1x 10GbE Combo/SFP
Netgear XS716E 16-Port Smart Managed 10-Gigabit Switch W/ 1x 10GbE Combo/SFP+ Port
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The XS708Ev2 and XS716E are purposely designed as a cost-effective way to provide 10G connections to 10G-capable servers and NAS (Network Attached Storage) systems. As part of the ProSAFE Web Managed (Plus) switch product family, the XS708Ev2 and the XS716E comes with configurable L2 network features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP snooping, port trunking and rate limiting. These features help to further optimize business network performance, delivering great value and empowering the SMB network.
The XS708Ev2 provides 8 (eight) 10-Gigabit Copper ports and 1 Shared (Combo) Copper/SFP+ fiber port, while the XS716E provides 16 (sixteen) 10-Gigabit Copper ports and 1 Shared (Combo) Copper/SFP+ fiber port, all at an affordable price. Either the XS708Ev2 or XS716E can be used at the “center of a small business or home office network” or as an aggregation / access switch in a larger organization including workgroup access, connecting to a NETGEAR ProSAFE 10-Gigabit Fully Managed Switch on one end and extending the 10G connections to the edge. The NETGEAR® 10-Gigabit Web Managed (Plus) switches are also ideal for smaller workgroups that need high bandwidth for sharing, collaborating, editing, and publishing high-density content like video or animation.
10-Gigabit Transition with BASE-T
With 10GBASE-T support, the ProSAFE 10G Web Managed (Plus) Switches enable a standard RJ45 Ethernet jack and existing Cat 6 or Cat 7 network cables to be used, delivering a 10X increase in network performance with minimum network changes and upgrades.
• 10GBASE-T is backward compatible, auto-negotiating between higher and lower speeds, thereby not forcing an all-at-once network equipment upgrade.
• Cat 5/Cat 5e are supported for Gigabit speeds only, up to 100 meters.
• Cat 6 twisted pair copper cabling supports 10-Gigabit speeds up to 45 meters.
• Cat 6a or newer Cat 7 cabling will allow for up to 100 meter 10GBASE-T connections.
• 2MB packet buffer memory (dynamically shared across only used ports).
• 160 Gbps (XS708Ev2) or 320 Gbps (XS716E) non-blocking fabric (bandwidth).
• 8 Priority queues.
• Weighted Round Robin (WRR) priority queuing.
• 16K Media Access Control (MAC) addresses with 48-bit MAC address.
• 128 Multicast groups.
• 128 VLANs.
• 119.0 Mfps (XS708Ev2) or 238.1 Mfps (XS716E) packet forwarding rate (64 byte packet size).
• Copper latency @ 10Gbps: <3.70 µs (XS708Ev2) or <3.43 µs (XS716E).
• SFP+ Fiber latency @ 10Gbps: <3.67 µs (XS708Ev2) or <2.41 µs (XS716E).
• Jumbo frames up to 9K packet size supported.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||2MB|
|Acoustic Noise||33.9 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||62.7 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||348,257 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||440 x 204 x 43 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200