Netgear WND930 Outdoor Dual Band WiFi N Access Point
Extends wireless coverage to outdoor with the high power WND930 Access Point. The WND930 Access Point combines industrial and robust design with flexible antenna options, and dual band (2.4 and 5 GHz) concurrent operation for optimal outdoor deployment. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point is powered by redundant dual Power over Ethernet (PoE) gigabit ports as well as the capability to power other PoE devices. The WND930 Outdoor Access Point operates under harsh environment with its industrial grade IP67 enclosure and an embedded heater to allow the Access Point to operate in below freezing point temperature. Through its user friendly interface and mounting accessory kits, the WND930 Access Point can be configured and installed easily in less than 10 minutes.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features High powered for maximum coverage with ultra-reliability
• 500 mW output power with additional high gain internal antenna to deliver extended coverage
• Dual band concurrent operation (2.4 and 5 GHz) for maximum flexibility
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environment
• IP-67 water and dust proof industrial grade enclosure ensure deployment in extreme weather conditions
• Embedded heater automatically activate to enable operation in below freezing temperature
• Included wall, pole, and ceiling mounts to facilitate flexible deployment options
Ideal for both Hotspot WiFi access and point-to-point mesh links
• Internal high gain narrow beam sectorized antenna for high performance point to point connectivity over long distance
• External antenna connectors with optional external omni antennas to provide hostpot WiFi access on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
• Simple to deploy and easy to set up with intuitive user interfaces
Simple connectivity and ease of set up
• Dual redundant Gigabit Power over Ethernet for simple connectivity
• Powered external PoE devices such as surveillance cameras to maximize use applications
• Comprehensive wireless security and sophisticated quality of services
• Outdoor High Power Wireless N Access Point
• Wall mounting bracket
• Pole mount clamps
• Weatherproof cable glands
• Installation guide
• Warranty/support information card
|Type||Network WiFi Access Point|
|Number of WAN Connections||0|
|Number of LAN Connections||3|
|Wireless Speed||300 Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Aprox Wireless Range (m)||N/A|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||27 dBm (500 mW) 2.4GHz, 26 dBm (400 mW) 5 GHz|
|Antenna||Type N connector (female) Antennas not included|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.