- TP-LINK TL-WN823N 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, One button WPS Setup£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Easy setup with the Smart Wizard® CD gets you up and running fast, while Push ‘N’ Connect gives you a secured connection at the push of a button. Compatibility with Wireless-G networks allows hassle-free connection flexiblity. Features http://www.netgear.co.uk/home/products/networking/wifi-adapters/WNA3100.aspx#tab-techspecs
• Faster downloads and online gaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications. Backward compatible with Wireless—G
• Cradle — Includes convenient cradle for use with desktop PCs
• Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide
• Secured connection — Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.