Netgear WN1000RP AC Plug Socket 11n 300Mbps Range Extender / Repeater to extend your wireless Range
Netgear WN1000RP 11n WiFi Booster/Repeater ideal for Laptops Tablets Smartphones Etc
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Boost WiFi — Amplify your network by boosting the WiFi signal around the house and even outside on the patio
• Ideal for Mobile — Extend your WiFi network for mobile devices like iPads®, iPods®, Android® tablets, e-readers, smartphones, and netbooks
• Reduce mobile data charges — Reduce 3G/4G mobile data usage by connecting to WiFi while at home
• Enhance Existing Equipment — Keep your current equipment and improve coverage to eliminate WiFi "dead zones"
• Easy Install – Simple install for all devices using a browser, no CD needed
• Push 'N' Connect — Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS) allows for a quick and secure connection
• Optimal Coverage — Real-time LEDs locate the best placement spot to provide optimal WiFi coverage
• Universal Compatibility — Extends b/g/n WiFi signals from any existing WiFi router or service provider gateway like Belkin®, Linksys®, D-Link®, AT&T™, 2Wire®, Verizon, EarthLink®, NETGEAR® and others 1
• Superior Security — Works with all security standards including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP
• NETGEAR Green features — Power on/off button, 80% recycled packaging
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.