Netgear ProSAFE Premium Wireless Controller Bundle with 10x WNDAP660 Access Points
• Centralized management of WC7600 Premium Wireless Controller
• Premium performance of up to 450 Mbps per radio for a total of 900 Mbps for each WNDAP660 Access Point
• Each WC7660SKT includes one (1) WC7600 Premium Wireless Controller, one (1) WC10APL (10 AP license), and ten (10) WNDAP660 Dual Band Concurrent Premium 802.11n (3x3) Wireless Access Point
• Scalable to add additional Access Points as needed
• Investment protection with support of entry level ProSAFE ® Access Points and future proof with 802.11ac Access Points
• Maximizes investment flexibility with pay as you go licenses. Each WC7600SKT comes with ten AP licenses. Management of additional AP’s can be enabled with extra 10 AP licenses.
Ease of Use
• WC7660SKT Premium Wireless Controller Bundle is designed for ease of ordering and simplified deployments with premium 3x3 802.11n Access Points
• Simplified logistic and deployment with a single ordering SKU
|Other Ports||1 x USB 2.0/1.1|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||430 x 43 x 440 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.