NETGEAR WAX620 Wireless WiFi6 Dual-Band 2.5GbE WiFi Access Point
NETGEAR WAX620-100EUS, Business Managed WiFi Access Point, MU-MIMO, AX3600 (1200+2400Mbps), 2.5GbE, 802.11ax, PoE
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£189.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£204.66|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Industry’s Highest Performance Access Point
WAX620 is the industry’s highest performance WiFi 6 SMB dual band 4x4 access point with unprecedented performance, speed, capacity and best price-performance.
High-Performance Business WiFi
Faster and more reliable dual band WiFi 6 with 8 streams and up to 2.4Gbps in 5GHz band and 1.2Gbps in 2.4GHz band.
Ideal for High Density Environments
Ultimate WiFi performance for schools, hotels, restaurants, and conference centers.
Greater Network Capacity
Enjoy 4x more connection capacity than your current WiFi and improved efficiency for longer battery life.
Seamless Wireless Mesh
Wire-free installation with other WAX620, WAX610, WAX610Y, WAC540, or WAC564 creates the perfect seamless business network.
Includes a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port with PoE for high speed wired network connectivity and easy wiring.
Set up, configure, and manage with NETGEAR Insight.
Easy to securely install on the wall of a suspended ceiling with the hardware included.
WPA3 for the highest level of WiFi connection security.
8 Wireless Networks (SSIDs)
Separate and secure networks for admin, guests, employees and IoT devices like cameras, locks and more.
Keep admin, employee, visitor, HR, Finance department networks safely separated from each other.
• Business class WiFi based on next generation 802.11ax WiFi 6 technology on both 5.0GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Backward compatible to 802.11b/g/n/a/ac.
• Dual band 4x4 (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) 8 streams of data for an aggregate throughput of up to 3.6Gbps.
• Instant WiFi Mesh forming wireless backhaul with other WAX620, WAC540 or WC564 units to form a WiFi mesh network.
• 40% more throughput in 4-stream 5.0GHz band and 100% more throughput in 4-stream 2.4GHz band compared to previous generation.
• 4 times more client devices supported.
• Enterprise security and Enhanced Open security, such as WAP3, WPA Enterprise, 8x SSID and VLAN.
• Basic Service Set Colouring (BSS Colouring) enabling significant improvement in radio frequency channel efficiency and reduction of interference.
• Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) allowing simultaneous services to multiple devices in the same channel thus improving bandwidth efficiency and reducing latency.
• 2.5GbE port, backward compatible with 100/1000Mbps Ethernet, supported by NETGEAR GSM4210P, MS510TXPP and other multi-gig Ethernet switches.
• Target Wake Time (TWT) allows more efficient power usage resulting in longer battery life in WiFi 6 client devices.
• Advanced 6th generation WiFi technology such as up and downstream MU-MIMO with Beamforming+.
• One 802.3at 2.5Gbps PoE port. Remote management and monitoring from NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal for unrivaled management experience of your wireless network.
• Faster installation through NETGEAR Insight app or Cloud Portal. No additional hardware needed.
• Market leading 5-year warranty with 24x7 chat support for peace of mind.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Device Type||Wireless Access Point|
|Compatible Internet Connections||Existing WiFi Network|
|Network Ports||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000/2500 (2.5 Gigabit) for LAN|
|Wired Protocols||IEEE 802.11i|
|Total LAN Connections||1|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Antenna||Internal 3.1/4.3 dBi|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Security & VPN|
|Dimensions||205.7 x 34.3 x 205.7 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Netgear Business
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.