Netgear 4G LTE Modem ac WiFi Broadband Router R7100LG-100EUS
It can also be used as a 4G LTE backup for your wired network. All you need to do is to insert a 4G LTE Micro-SIM card and the built-in modem connects wirelessly to the internet via mobile broadband. You can enjoy up to 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speeds, with no worries about USB dongle compatibility.
It can even connect to a cable or DSL modem if you just want to use a 4G LTE connection as a fail-over internet connection. Ideal for locations where 4G LTE speeds are faster than conventional ADSL or cable broadband or simply not available.
WiFi 4G LTE modem router
• Two-in-One- LTE Modem + AC1900 WiFi Router.
• Perfect when wired connectivity is unavailable, inconvenient or slow.
• Up to 300 Mbps with 4G LTE or up to 1900 Mbps with wired.
• Dual core 1 GHz processor boosts wireless, wired and WAN-to-LAN performance.
• Advanced QoS for a lag free video experience.
• Extreme range with high-powered amplifiers and external antennas for best connectivity.
• Open source support.
• 4G Fail-over will keep you connected.
• Never be without the Internet at home or your small office.
• Stay online even when your DSL or Cable can't stay up and running.
• Have high-speed Internet with LTE in places where cable and DSL providers can't keep up.
• Delivers a primary connection for business critical equipment including cameras, POS systems, and all your wireless devices.
• The right internet connection for mobile only retail locations, like pop-up stores at trade shows, sporting events, festivals or even food trucks.
Streaming, gaming and mobile
• Extreme combined WiFi speed - Up to 1900 Mbps.
• Dual core 1 GHz processor boosts performance for gaming and streaming.
• Uninterrupted video streaming with advanced QoS.
• Find and play stored media on TVs and game consoles via DLNA server.
• Secure remote access to your home network via VPN.
• Amplifiers and external antennas increase range for mobile devices throughout your home.
Get the fast 4G LTE currently available nationwide and enjoy a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience for gaming, video streaming or surfing.
Share your 4G LTE broadband with more WiFi devices. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect wired devices to your network.
Ease of use
Insert your SIM and start enjoying your new device faster than ever. NETGEAR wants to make sure installation and management is simple and easy, so you can connect quickly and make sure you stay that way. Features • Up to 150 Mbps 4G LTE download speed.
• True broadband access where wired connectivity is unavailable, inconvenient or slow.
• 4G fail-over will keep you connected even when your DSL or cable connection is down.
• Universal compatibility - Gigabit Ethernet WAN port provides universal compatibility with any Internet service.
• Fast USB 3.0 access - Twice the USB storage access and faster connections using two USB ports.
• Downstream and upstream QoS - Automatically recognise and prioritise applications.
• Built-in 4G LTE Cat. 6-modem for best performance.
• AC1900 (600 Mbps @2.4 GHz with 256 QAM support +1300 Mbps @5 GHz 11 ac).
• 1 GHz dual core processor.
• Advanced features for lag-free gaming.
• Micro SIM 3FF slot (SIM card not included).
• LTE Bands: B1 (2100 MHz), B3 (1800 MHz), B7 (2600 MHz), B8 (900 MHz), B20 (800 MHz), B38 (2600 MHz), B40 (2300 MHz).
• 3G Bands: B1: (2100 MHz), B8 (900 MHz).
• Two-band carrier aggregation (up to 40 MHz).
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections|
|Network Connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Total LAN Connections||4|
|Total WAN Connections||1|
|Wireless Speed||1900 (300+1600) Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Router/Modem Processor||Dual Core 1GHz|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Security & VPN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.