Netgear R6250 802.11ac Smart Gigabit WiFi Cable Internet Router
Netgear R6250-100UKS, 11ac Dual Band AC1600 (1300+300 Mbps) 4x Port Gigabit LAN, 1x USB 3.0, Smart Wireless Router
By DPD On 21st Aug 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Everything you need for a fast, fast, fast connected home. Next generation 11ac WiFi with dual band technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired & wireless connections.
• AC1600 WiFiM — Up to 300+1300 Mbps speeds
• Gigabit WiFi — Next-generation WiFi now at Gigabit speeds
• Gigabit wired — Ideal for HD gaming & video
• Dual core processor — Powerful dual-core 800MHz processor boosts wireless, wired & WAN-to-LAN performance
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and R6250 Smart WiFi Router provides WiFi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.
• Range — For large homes
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, you’ll reduce interference & enjoy more reliable WiFi connectivity.
• Simultaneous dual band — Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
• Advanced QoS — Optimized for smooth HD streaming & gaming
• Beamforming+ — Boosts speed, reliability & range of WiFi connections
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, anything from accessing stored photos & music to wireless printing.
• DLNA® — Find & play your media on DLNA TVs & game consoles
• ReadySHARE® USB access — Wirelessly access & share USB hard drives via one (1) USB 3.0 port
• One superspeed USB 3.0 port — Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
• ReadySHARE Printer — Wirelessly access & share a USB printer
Ease of Use
Start enjoying your new device faster than ever. NETGEAR wants to make sure installation and management is simple & easy, so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way!
• Easy install — Easy setup for iPad®, tablets, smartphones & computers
• NETGEAR genie® App — Personal dashboard to monitor, control & repair your home network
• Push ‘N’ Connect — Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)
• WiFi & power on/off — Convenient power savings
Maintain the highest security across your network to ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it’s preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered.
• Parental controls — Web filtering for all your connected devices
• Guest network access — Separate & secure access for guests
• Secure WiFi connections — Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2 Features • AC1600 WiFi—300+1300 Mbps speeds
• Best wireless coverage for large homes
• Ideal for homes with 10 or more WiFi devices
• NETGEAR genie® App—Enjoy more of your connected home
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.