Netgear Prosafe Dual Band Wireless N Access Point WNDAP360-100UKS
Netgear Prosafe WDAP360-100UKS Dual Band Wireless N Business Class Access Point
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Up to 15x the speed and 10x the coverage of 802.11a, 802.11g networks
• Stylish and elegant design with easy mounting options (e.g. ceiling, wall and desktop)
• Concurrent operation in 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio band for maximum wireless throughput
• Backward compatibility with 802.11a, 802.11g and 802.11b network devices
• Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af PoE) lowers deployment costs
• Centralized management via wireless controller (WC7520) for large deployments
• Deploy wireless coverage over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint
bridging via Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Security feature include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
• Easy mounting mechanism for quick wall or ceiling installation
• Internal antennas factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
• Antenna take-offs enable optional accessory antenna attachment for 2.4GHz operation
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.