NETGEAR WC7600 Enterprise-Class Wireless Controller
NETGEAR ProSAFE WC7600-20000S, Dual Band, High Performance Enterprise-Class Wireless Controller
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The NETGEAR® ProSAFE® WC7600v2 Premium Wireless Controller is a fully featured enterprise class, high performance and secured wireless controller capable of managing up to 150 Access Points and 6,000 concurrent clients per cluster. The WC7600v2 delivers ultra-fast Access Point discovery, Layer 2 and Layer 3 fast roaming, a captive portal for guest access, fully distributed architecture, and ease of configuration and management
The NETGEAR ProSAFE WC7600v2 Premium Wireless Controller manages the full line of NETGEAR ProSAFE Access Points, from entry level single band APs (WNAP210 and WNAP320), business class dual band APs (WNDAP350 and WNDAP360), high performance 3x3:450 Mbps per radio dual band concurrent APs (WNDAP660), to specialized in-wall mounted APs (WN370) and outdoor APs (WND930) to a full line of industry fastest 802.11 ac APs (WAC720 and WAC730) all with a single click of a mouse.
Unlike other Wireless systems that are costly, complex and cumbersome to deploy, the WC7600v2 wireless controller is ideal for K-12 education, hospitality, and healthcare deployments. Designed with simplicity in mind for management and ease of use, it offers enterprise grade functionality and capability for small to mid-sized organizations, without the cost and complexity of big IT. Features Performance
• UFast™ algorithm provides fast and easy Access Point discovery and firmware management
• Fully distributed L2 and L3 roaming enable optimal performance and maximum throughput for seamless mobility
• Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure best coverage by minimizing interferences
• Load balancing and rate limiting provide fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
• Maximizes investment flexibility with pay as you go licenses. Each WC7600 comes with two evaluation AP licenses. Additional management of AP’s can be enabled with 10 AP licenses.
• Self-healing algorithm adapts power and channel of neighboring APs for improved user experience during interference impacted events
• Investment protection with support of entry level ProSAFE® Access Points and future proof with 802.11ac Access Points
• Provides complete view of customer deployment environment with heat map, wireless channel, and signal strength for real-time reporting of network status
• Support up to 50 Access Points with a single WC7600 and up to 150 Access Points with a stacks of three WC7600.
• Support full line of ProSAFE® Access Points with simplified management and comprehensive monitoring
• Support of (N+1) controller redundancy to maximize reliability and minimizes service disruptions
• Complete hardware resilience with dual fan tray and hot-swappable power supplies
Ease of Use
• Complete search and sort functions for identification of key wireless statistics and environmental conditions
• Simple to use Wizard for easy Access Points discovery and configuration managements
• WC7660SKT wireless bundles for ease of ordering and simplified deployments with premium 3x3 802.11n Access Points
• Intuitive management interfaces allow set up of complete wireless networks in minutes
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Device Type||Wireless Controller|
|Compatible Internet Connections||Existing WiFi Network|
|Network Ports||4 x RJ45 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) BaseT for LAN|
|Wired Protocols||IEEE 802.11e|
|Total LAN Connections||4|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance||n/a|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory Type||N/A|
|Internal Flash Memory||N/A|
|LED Indicators||1 x Power LED|
|Max. Power Consumption||13 W|
|Security & VPN|
|Dimensions||440 x 43 x 262 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.