The NETGEAR WAC720 ProSAFE® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps for 5 GHz). WAC720 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 AP’s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding high throughput, ultra-superior performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in small to medium enterprises, K-12 education, and mid-sized hospitalities.
• 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rate.
• Internal antennas for maximum RF performance.
• Business class with high quality 802.11ac performance (up to 1.2 Gbps) - Dual band concurrent operation with backward compatibility to 802.11n
• 2 x 2 (transmit x receive) with 2 streams of data for 2.4GHz (300 Mbps) and 5GHz (867 Mbps) of reliable data delivery
• Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 APs in a single group - Ease of use with simple and intuitive graphical user interface
• Comprehensive security with WPA and WPA2 and MAC address Access List
• Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) for ease of deployment - Powered by PoE or DC power inputs (PoE switch and AC/DC power adapter are not included)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as NETGEAR ProSAFE WAC720 Business 2 x 2 11ac Dual Band Wireless Access Point, 300/867 Mbps (2.4/5 GHz), White . Please choose from the list below.