NETGEAR Gigabit Powerline 1200 Passthrough Kit PLP1200
NETGEAR PLP1200 Powerline 1200 Gigabit Kit with Passthrough, Upto 1200Mbps Transfer rate, 1x GbE, 2x UK Mains Adapters
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Use your existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet access to any room in your house. Just plug the Powerline 1200 into any electrical outlet then plug in your new network connection. It's that easy. With a 1200Mbps speed and Beamforming, the Powerline 1200 is perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players, and game consoles. Plus the extra outlet provides power for additional devices.
• Next Generation Powerline: Extremely fast speed—up to 1200Mbps.
• Reliable Network: Connect multiple adapters to expand your gigabit wired or WiFi network reliably.
• Wide Coverage: Multiple data streams (MIMO) with beamforming technology offer improved coverage throughout the home.
• Plug-and-play: Setup in minutes, no need to configure or install software.
• Noise filtered power outlet: Provides an extra outlet and improves the overall powerline network performance.
• Push-and-Secure: Encrypts powerline network connections with the touch of a button.
• Energy-saving: Automatically powers down when not in use.
Avoid lag and interference by using a wired connection with Powerline throughout your home. Simply plug into an electrical outlet and conect your console to the Ethernet port to get fast, wired Internet, so you can stay connected.
Smart TVs and Players
Smart TVs and Players Whether you're connecting your TV, Blu-ray™ or media player, you can avoid the hassle of running extra network wires. No need to rely on WiFi to watch your favorites movies and TV shows. Connect your TV or media player to the Powerline and enjoy wired Internet instantly.
Reliable Home Networking
Building construction such as bricks, metal or distance can cause your home to work against your wireless network. With a powerline network you can stop worrying and start enjoying your reliable connected life.
4K Video? No Problem.
NETGEAR Powerline adapters are lighthning fast and can deliver over 1Gbps speeds with the latest Homeplug AV2 technology. Streaming 4K video, online gaming, or home security video monitoring. No problem we got you covered!
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • 1200Mbps powerline speed
• Extra noise filtered power outlet
• Perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players & game consoles
• Ideal for 4K HD streaming & lag-free gaming
• Add up to 16 adapters to expand your network & lag-free gaming
• Extra outlet provides convenience & lag-free gaming
• Pick-a-plug LED for highest possible performance
• Sets up in minutes, no need to install software
• Secures the network connection with the touch of a button
• Energy saving -- powers down when not connected
• Two (2) Powerline 1200 + Extra Outlet Adapters (PLP1200)
• Two (2) 2m (6.5ft) Ethernet cables
• Quick start guide
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200