Netgear AD7200 R9000-100EUS NightHawk X10 11ac Highend Broadband Router
Ultimate 4K Streaming & VR Gaming
Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi router is industry’s fastest router for media streaming with Plex media server. Nighthawk X10 with 802.11ac and 802.11ad WiFi technology delivers ultra-smooth 4K streaming, VR gaming and instant downloads. With a powerful 1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor and Quad-Stream architecture, you can enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 7.2Gbps†. MU-MIMO supports simultaneous streaming, while 160 MHz doubles WiFi speeds to mobile devices. Four patent pending external active antennas amplify WiFi signals to maximize range and throughput.
The Fastest WiFi Just Got Faster
• Don't wait to watch! Experience ultra-smooth, lag-free WiFi experience for 4K video streaming and VR gaming.
• With combined speeds of up to 7.2Gbps†, it's the fastest Nighthawk yet.
• New 802.11ad WiFi technology gives you the fastest file downloads and backup speeds available from a router.
Industry's First Home Router with Plex Media Server
• With Plex, you have all your movie, TV show, music, video, and photo collections at your fingertips. Anywhere, anytime.
• The easiest Plex setup possible. Use Plex to serve all your media from your external USB drive connected to your Nighthawk X10 router.
Powerful 1.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
• Performance at its ultimate level – for better 4K streaming, VR gaming, surfing, or anything you throw at it.
• Gigabit CPU, Gigabit wired, and multi-gigabit WiFi, the 1.7GHz Quad-Core processor boosts your network performance up to 7.2Gbps†.
• Processing power for media streaming and PLEX media server.
Super Fast Connections and Cloud Backup
• The Nighthawk X10 features the Industry’s first 10 Gigabit Fiber connection in a home router for 10 times faster wired connections to network storage.
• Stream your own media by connecting to two super speed USB 3.0 ports to storage devices and access it from anywhere.
• Automatically back up your precious data using Amazon Drive.
• Aggregate two gigabit LAN ports for faster file transfers.
All the Great Features that come with a Nighthawk® - Meet the entire Nighthawk family
• Powerful amplifiers, beamforming+, and 4 high-performance external active antennas enhance weak signal and reduce interference.
• NETGEAR genie remote access, ReadyCLOUD, OpenVPN access on mobile devices, and Kwilt integration.
• Gigabit Ethernet ports for faster wired connections.
• Easy install and setup for iPad®, tablets, smartphones & computers. Features • 802.11ac Quad-Stream Wave2 WiFi with MU-MIMO—Delivers WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously.
• 60 GHz 802.11ad WiFi—Fastest WiFi interface up to 4.6Gbps† for ultra-high speed downloads and backup.
• Plex Media Server—All your movie, TV show, music, and photo collections, on the devices you love.
• Powerful 1.7GHz quad-core processor—Boosts performance for gaming and streaming.
• Four enhanced dual-band Active antennas with high powered amplifiers—Maximizes range and throughput.
• Amazon Drive cloud back up—Automatically backup your precious data to the cloud.
• Six gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and 10G LAN SFP+ port—Offers rich wired connectivity options.
• New NETGEAR Up installation app—Easy mobile installation.
• Open source software available††.
|CPU||Quad Core 1.7 GHz|
|Number of WAN Connections||1|
|Number of LAN Connections||6|
|Wireless Speed||7200 (4600+1733+800) Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Quad Band|
|Aprox Wireless Range (m)||N/A|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.