Netgear EX7300-100UKS Nighthawk WiFi Access Point
Industry’s First AC2200 Extender with MU-MIMO
Extend any router’s existing WiFi with the Nighthawk® X4 AC2200 WiFi Range Extender, delivering speeds up to 2.2Gbps. The powerful and compact X4 increases coverage up to 930 m² MU-MIMO lets you stream to multiple devices for faster speeds than traditional WiFi, while FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands. High-power amplifiers and internal antenna array increase range for whole home coverage. Boost your WiFi to the Extreme with Nighthawk X4 Wall-plug extender.
Features Get the whole-home connectivity you need for iPads®, smartphones, laptops, & more. Boost the range of your WiFi network to every corner of your home for maximum WiFi performance.
• Dual band WiFi up to 2.2Gbps.
• Up to 930 m² of coverage.
• MU-MIMO for simultaneously streaming to multiple devices.
• Works with any WiFi router.
EXTEND | EXTREME RANGE & PERFORMANCE
• Extreme dual band WiFi speed — up to 2.2Gbps.
• High-power amplifiers and internal antenna array increase range.
• Beamforming+ improves wireless range and reliability.
• Access Point mode creates a WiFi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection.
STREAM | ULTIMATE CONNECTIVITY
• MU-MIMO allows you to go faster by simultaneously streaming to multiple devices.
• FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands.
• Gigabit port to connect to wired devices like smart TVs and game consoles to WiFi.
MOBILE | UP TO 100% FASTER
• Custom Low-Noise Amplifier improves incoming transmission quality from mobile devices.
• Access scheduling for parental controls.
• Optimize your WiFi network with the WiFi Analytics app for Android®.
• Mobile browser support for installation.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections|
|Total LAN Connections||1|
|Total WAN Connections|
|Wireless Speed||2183 (450+1733) Mbps|
|Wireless Protocols||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Security & VPN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.