The next generation M5300 series is NETGEAR top of the line for managed, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches with embedded 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink and stacking connectivity. They are ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone architectures. As a proficient component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M5300 series delivers a resilient access layer in server rooms for virtualization, campus LAN environments and commercial buildings. Virtual Chassis stacking technology - including meshed stacking - scales both the entire network's performance and its redundancy.
• 24 and 48 Gigabit models, and one 24 Gigabit SFP fiber model
• Because RIP, OSPF, VRRP or PIM aren't always needed, M5300 series comes with port-based / VLAN-based / subnet-based "static routing" only Layer 2+ versions
• You can save costs now and should new applications arise, there's seamless upgrade path with Layer 3 licenses
• 4 or 24 uplink fiber (SFP) ports for Fast Ethernet or Gigabit optics
• Two embedded 10 Gigabit interfaces streamline network uplinks with SFP+ and 10GBase-T (RJ45) combo ports
• Two supplemental 10 Gigabit I/O bays for additional uplinks or local / remote stacking, provide versatile 10 Gigabit deployment capabilities
• Uplink capacity per switch is 4-port 10 Gigabit total, mixing 10GBase-T (RJ45), 10GBase-X (SFP+), 10GBase-CX4 (802.3ak) and 48 Gbps stacking ports
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Netgear M5300-52G Layer 2 Fully Managed 52 Port GB Switch . Please choose from the list below.