Netgear GSM4210P-100NES M4200 Full Power PoE+ 8x 2.5G and 2x 10G Switch for Wave 2
Netgear M4200 Full Power PoE+ 8x 2.5G and 2x 10G Aggregation Ethernet Switch for Wave 2, 11 Access Points
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Wave 2 11ac Access Point deployment
The world’s first Multigigabit Ethernet switch with eight full power PoE+ and multi-speed 1G, 2.5G ports combined with two 10G uplinks for a fully non-blocking deployment of eight Wave 2 11ac access points from any vendor.
The ProSAFE® M4200-10MG-PoE+ Managed Switch was designed from the ground up to optimize the installation of Wave 2 11ac access points. Includes eight full power PoE+ and multi-speed 1G, 2.5G ports for 100 meter legacy cable runs, combined with two 10G uplinks for a fully non-blocking deployment of eight Wave 2 11ac access points. Two of these eight 1G, 2.5G PoE+ ports also support 5G speed. NETGEAR Multigigabit Ethernet is compatible with most major wireless and switching vendors managed solutions, and the only one with 8x2.5G to the AP with 240W PoE available and 2x10G line-rate aggregation to the wiring closet. Plenum rated, slim design and mounting accessories allow you to place this switch to optimize access point placement and cabling efficiency, inside and outside the rack.
Features • 1G, 2.5G and 5G NBASE-T compliant access layer in campus LAN and midsize organizations networks.
• Line-rate 8 x 2.5G access layer and 2 x 10G aggregation for 802.11ac wireless access points with PoE+ full provisioning.
• Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set including static routing and RIP dynamic routing.
• Multi-Gigabit NBASE-T enables 2.5X to 5X faster speeds up to 100m on legacy Cat5e/Cat6 cables - yet providing 100M and 1G backward compatibility.
• Whisper quiet 28.9dB acoustics when operating at 25°C (77°F), well below normal offices ambient background noise.
• Secure placement above drop-down ceilings, in air passageways and where other switches will not go, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular.
• Easy Mount options whether it's directly on a wall, attached to a rectangular or round pole, or mounted in a standard 19-inch rack.
• PoE+ (30 watts per port) across all (8) Multi-Gigabit access ports with 240W budget.
• Low latency and scalable table size with 16K MAC, 1K ARP/NDP, 1K VLANs, 64 routes.
• SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||2 x SFP+ 1000/10G (Dedicated)|
|Other Non-Network Ports||
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||16MB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200