NETGEAR D6100 ADSL AC1200 WiFi Router Modem
Netgear D6100-100UKS, AC1200 ADSL2+ Wireless Modem Router, Dual Band 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2x GbE
Now you can have smooth HD streaming and more reliable connections for the multiple WiFi devices throughout your entire home. This incredibly fast ADSL2+ modem router delivers up to 1200Mbps† WiFi speeds, giving you improved performance and speeds three times faster than similar 802.11n technology. Setup and control is also so easy with the NETGEAR genie®.
Everything you need for a fast, fast, fast connected home. Next generation 11ac WiFi with dual band technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired connections.
• AC1200 WiFi—Up to 300+867 Mbps speeds
• Gigabit wired—Ideal for HD gaming & video
• Cable or Fiber—Also connects to cable modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
• Built-in ADSL2+ Modem feature
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and the WiFi Modem Router provides WiFi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.
• Better Range -- Wireless coverage for your entire home
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, you’ll reduce interference & enjoy more reliable WiFi connectivity.
• Simultaneous dual band—Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
• Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming & gaming
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, anything from accessing stored photos & music to wireless printing.
• DLNA®—Find & play your media on DLNA TVs & game consoles
• NETGEAR genie® - Share and play media easily across your WiFi devices at home
Ease of Use
Start enjoying your new device faster than ever. NETGEAR wants to make sure installation and management is simple & easy, so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way!
• Easy install—Easy setup for iPad®, tablets, smartphones & computers
• NETGEAR genie® App—Personal dashboard to monitor, control & repair your home network
• Push ‘N’ Connect—Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)
• WiFi & power on/off—Convenient power savings
Maintain the highest security across your network to ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it’s preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered.
• Parental controls—Web filtering for all your connected devices
• Guest network access—Separate & secure access for guests
• Secure WiFi connections—Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Built-in ADSL2+ Modem
• Simultaneous dual band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
• Live Parental Controls for safer web surfing
• WiFi Boost with high powered radio amplifiers
• NETGEAR genie® App
• Ethernet WAN
• AC1200 WiFi Modem Router—Essentials Edition (D6100)
• Ethernet cable
• Phone cable
• ADSL2+ filter
• Quick install guide
• Power adapter
|Number of WAN Connections||1|
|Number of LAN Connections||2|
|Wireless Speed||1200 Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Aprox Wireless Range (m)||N/A|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.