11n ADSL N600 WiFi Router Modem from Netgear D3600
Netgear D3600-100UKS, N600 ADSL2+ Wireless Modem Router Dual Band 2.4/5.0 GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4x GbE, USB 2.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Fast Internet speed and dual band WiFi for smooth gaming and HD video streaming. With an integrated DSL modem you won’t need a separate modem from your service provider. Setup and control is ultra-easy using NETGEAR genie.
• Built-in ADSL2+ modem
• Get fast WiFi speed—up to 600 Mbps
• Dual Band WiFi reduces interfernce and doubles bandwidth
• Wirelessly acess and share USB hard drive and printer
• Easily manage your home network with the NETGEAR genie apps
• Ethernet WAN—for fibre Internet connection
• Improves WiFi range for large homes
• USB 2.0 port offers high-speed, USB storage-ready access
Everything you need for a fast connected home. Any place you need speed, with NETGEAR you got it. Fast download speeds up to 600 Mbps. WiFi with dual band technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired connections.
• Faster WiFi—Up to 300+300 Mbps†
• Gigabit wired—Ideal for HD gaming and video
• Cable or fibre—Also connects to Cable modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and N600 WiFi DSL Modem Router provides WiFi connectivity throughout your home for all your Internet-enabled devices.
• Better range—WiFi coverage throughout large homes
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, you’ll reduce interference & enjoy more reliable WiFi connectivity.
• Simultaneous dual band—Reduces WiFi interference & doubles bandwidth
• Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming & gaming
With NETGEAR, sharing across your network is fun and easy, like accessing stored photos & music.
• DLNA®—Find and play your media on DLNA TVs,game consoles & media players
• ReadySHARE® USB access—Wirelessly access & share USB hard drive
Ease of Use
Start enjoying your new device faster than ever. NETGEAR wants to make sure installation and management is simple & easy, so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way!
• Easy install—Easy setup for iPad®, tablets, smartphones and computers
• NETGEAR genie® App—Personal dashboard to monitor, control and repair your home network from a smartphone, tablet or computer
• Push ‘N’ Connect—Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)
• WiFi and power on/off—Convenient power savings
Maintain the highest security across your network to ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it’s preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR has you covered.
• Parental controls—Web filtering for all your connected devices
• Guest network access—Separate and secure access for guests
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Built-in ADSL2+ Modem
• N600 WiFi speed—Faster downloads & Internet gaming
• Live parental controls
• Ethernet WAN—For fibre Internet connection
• Works with DSL Internet service providers
• N600 WiFi Modem Router (D3600)
• Ethernet cable
• Phone cable
• ADSL+ phone filter (for Australia/New Zealand)
• Power adapter
• Quick Start Guide
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.