Netgear Stacking Kit AX742
• Each kit contains two stacking modules and one stacking cable
• Each module speed is 12 Gbps (half duplex) /24 Gbps (full duplex)
• Configured in a resilient ring topology, delivers 48 Gbps of stacking bandwidth
• One kit per switch recommended for full bandwidth and redundancy Features • Resilient ring topology
• 48 Gigabit of Stacking bandwidth
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.