Netgear Arlo Q Wireless/WiFi IP Camera with Motion Detection
Netgear Arlo Q Full HD 1080p WiFi Home Security Camera with 2-Way Audio, Night Vision, Free Rec and Mobile App Support
The Arlo Q HD security camera has everything you need to start monitoring your home in just a few simple minutes. See and hear everything in extraordinary 1080p HD detail. Listen in and talk to anyone who’s there. Use night vision, motion alerts, and FREE cloud video recording to make sure you never miss a moment. Upgrade your service plan and connect additional cameras any time for ultimate peace of mind.
Experience a Whole New Sense of Security
Arlo Q makes it easy to stay connected to the people and places that matter most. Use the free Arlo mobile app to check in on home from anywhere, instantly see what’s happening, and talk to whoever’s there. A simple tap of the finger is all it ever takes.
Instant Alerts Keep You Posted
Motion- and sound-detection email alerts and push notifications tell you the second anything moves or makes a sound.
Watch Live or Rewind the Past
Monitor home in real time or use your FREE cloud account to rewind automatically recorded videos and catch whatever you missed.
Enjoy a Conversation
Every Arlo Q camera has a built-in speaker and microphone so you can talk with whoever’s there, help with homework, or join the party.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • 1080p HD: Enjoy incredibly sharp, detailed video.
• 2-Way Audio: Talk with kids, pets, elderly parents, and more.
• Night Vision: See what’s happening even in total darkness.
• Motion & Sound Alerts: Know whenever there’s movement or noise.
• FREE Cloud Recording: 7 days of FREE cloud storage + upgrade options.
• 24/7 Cloud Recording: Optional continuous recording saves every second.
Video & Audio
• Video resolution: 1080p HD 30fps
• Video format: H.264
• Field of view: 130°
• Night vision: 850 nm LEDs - illuminates up to 25 feet
• Imaging: Full Color, CMOS, 8x digital zoom
• Audio: Speaker, Microphone
• Range: Adjustable up to 15 feet
• Activity zones: Up to 3
• Alerts: Instant email alerts and push notifications
• Frequency: 2.4 & 5GHz
• WiFi Speed: N600
• Range: 300 feet line of sight
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.80 x 4.50 in
• Weight: 0.37lbs
• Free apps: iOS, Android, FireOS, web browser
• Network: High-speed Internet, WiFi connection
• Power: AC power/electrical outlet
• 1x 1080p HD Security Camera.
• 1x Power adapter and cable.
• 1x Wall mount plate.
• 4x Mounting screws.
• 1x Arlo window decal.
• 1x Quick start guide.
• 7x Days of FREE cloud recordings.
|Video Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Video Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Still Image Resolution||N/A|
|Built In Mic||Yes|
|Connectivity||1 x Wireless LAN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.