Nero Standard 2019 Software Suite
Nero Standard 2019 Software, 4 Programs in One Suite Windows/PC
By DPD On 24th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
With Nero Standard 2019 and Nero KnowHow PLUS, you'll find your way around even faster and reach your goal faster. Thanks to context-sensitive help in the new Live Guide, you will always automatically find the appropriate FAQ, the corresponding page in the manual or suitable video instructions. And if the digital chaos on all your internal or external hard drives, on your mobile devices or in the cloud gets too big, use the super-easy to use DriveSpan app on your smartphone and consolidate all your sources to a central, tidy location without duplicates.
• Nero Video 2019: Play your videos, pictures, and music from almost any device on your computer, drag them to the home screen, and create finished movies and slideshows with 1-Click Video Story. Complete with music, effects, entry and exit, you can share your movies in a flash. Use Express Edit Mode to quickly create projects with creative effects, set transitions, use great fonts, and take the work out of a variety of templates. Get your movies ready for the widescreen TV in your living room with the 1-click remover for black borders. You can also export individual scenes from a long video in one go. Easily create world-class movies and slideshows as well as video DVDs™ and Blu-ray Discs ™ with menu of your holiday memories and more.
• Nero MediaHome 2019: No more searching for the right file - with Nero MediaHome, you can easily organize, play, and integrate music, videos, photos, movies, and TV series into your projects. Now you can also access your OneDrive online files (Files On Demand) and download them directly. This saves a lot of storage space on your PC and you still have your pictures, videos and music directly available for your projects at any time. Play your personal archive of movies and TV series, including movie titles and covers, and stream movies wirelessly to TV in your living room.
• Nero Recode 2019: Whether video DVDs*, audio CDs*, video and audio files* - Nero Recode can convert almost anything to the video and audio formats that are right for you. You can easily create job lists for your planned conversions. New: Convert your video files specifically for use in video discs (DVD-Video™, AVCHD, Blu-ray Disc™). The 1-click conversion of video discs and audio CDs directly to your mobile device is also particularly easy: connect device, select title, transfer, done. The latest mobile devices are also supported. Gracenote® also lets you sort and play songs on your mobile device by album art.
• Nero Burning ROM 2019: Whether it’s on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc™, you can copy and burn your precious data with the reliable, industry-leading burning specialist thanks to Nero Standard 2019. This is made even easier with Nero QuickStart, which can now be activated using Drag & Drop via the Nero desktop icon, meaning that the most important tasks are completed in a flash. And with SecurDisc 4.0 – including 256-bit encryption, password protection, and disk optimization technology – you can be certain your files will last. Furthermore, burn high-quality audio CDs with automatic sound enhancement and album covers.
Features • Ease your workflows at a glance: with the interactive live Guide you will never miss to know where you are in your suite, and where to find what
• Play media from your cloud: organize and play your media on OneDrive with Nero media home
• Convert videos to disc formats: utilize fully compatible disc profiles to convert your videos to use on did-video, your AVCHD or Blu-ray video discs
• Enjoy a new suite experience: be guided through your Nero suite with a new Nero Launcher experience
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 3rd Dec 2008
Blu-ray Disc is now widely regarded as the physical successor to DVD, we take a closer look at what it is, what advantages it brings, and what it could mean to you.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
You’d be right to think that it’s possible to carry out basic video editing on any modern PC running Windows XP - straight out of the box. XP includes the Windows Movie Maker video-editing program and, although it lacks frills, it does what it does quite well.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
What makes a PC tick? Is it the processor, graphics card, RAM, or a plethora of other peripherals. It’s all those and more, but none would be much use without a means of connecting said components in an efficient manner. That’s where your humble motherboard comes in. Its job is to ensure that all devices can communicate correctly, and the beating heart of any motherboard is the chipset it’s based upon.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.