NZXT Intel Z390 N7 Matte White ATX Motherboard
NZXT N7 Z390 Matte White, Intel Z390, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, 2x M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, GbE, ac WiFi, USB 3.1 Gen2, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Matte White N7 Intel Z390 Wireless Gaming Motherboard from NZXT
Gaming Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM FeaturesLeveraging more than 14 years of professional PC building know how, NZXT have given us the N7 Z390 ATX Motherboard. Designed around the intel Z390 chipset this stylish matte white motherboard delivers everything you need to build a powerful, aesthetically pleasing gaming battle-station. Boasting built-in wireless connectivity via a Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5 module, digital fan controller and integrated RGB lightning channels, with dual M.2 connectors amd adaptive noise reduction technology to optimise your cooling/noise. You can’t build a quieter, better-looking system as easily as you can with the new N7 Z390 motherboard.
Whats Under the Cover?
Ram-Packed Full of Features Built with stunning craftmanship the N7 features a unique all metal cover that provides a clean design that blends seemlessly with your chassis, whats underneath the cover is sure to surprise you as the N7's layout has been optimised and streamlined for simple installation and easier setup all the way to its headers.
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (4 at back panel [red])
• 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel port (For USB Type-C)
• 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 at back panel [blue], 2 at mid-board)
• 6 x USB 2.0 ports (6 at mid-board)
4x DIMM Slots
•Non-ECC, unbuffered DDR4 memory
• Dual Channel Architecture
• Maximum capacity of 64GB
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
• 1 x M.2 type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA mode)
• 1 x M.2 type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 mode only)
• 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560:
• Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5GHz
• Supports MU-MIMO
• 3x RGB LED connectors with CAM software support
• Realtek® ALC1220 Codec 8-Channel High Definition Audio, 32-bit /192KHz DAC
• Bluetooth 5.0 support
• LGA socket 1151 for Intel® 8th/9th Generation Core™ i9/ Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
Intelligent Control Straight from the Box
What are you waiting for? Everything you need is ready out of the box and can be controlled through CAM software. The N7 Z390 includes key features from NZXT's RGB Lighting & Fan Control and GRID+ digital controllers allowing intuitive control for three RGB lighting channels and eight fan channels through CAM, making putting together and maintaining your dream rig, little more than a walk in the park.
Connections at your Fingertips
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747