Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 (Includes Komplete Select) - B-Stock
(B-Stock) Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 Production / Performance Instrument, 24/96 Audio Interface, 16 Pads
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£390.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£402.25|
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£390.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£413.79|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Maschine Mk 3 - Next Generation Music Production and Performance Instrument
Native Instruments return with the latest iteration of the Maschine family - Maschine Mk3. The new addition brings with it some impressive new features that fans have been screaming for, it's pretty hard to miss the 2 beautiful high resolution RGB displays but what you might not have noticed is the inclusion of a pro-grade 24bit / 96kHz audio interface! Maschine has always been a monster when it comes to smashing out beats on pads and it looks like the Mk3 is ready to take the series to new heights while retaining the fast, fun and intuitive workflow to perform tracks and beats on a computer based system.
• More Visual - Two high-res color screens make it easy to slice samples, browse and preview sounds, tweak FX, and mix and edit your projects – without looking at your computer.
• More Intuitive - Stay in the creative zone with a truly hands-on, optimized layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
• More Expressive - Find new ways to express yourself with MASCHINE’s Smart Strip – use it like a pitchwheel to bend sounds, experiment with perform FX, or strum sounds like a guitar.
• More Convenient - USB-powered and packed with a built-in, pro-grade 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, you can record, play, and perform from anywhere.
Play To Your Own Beat
MASCHINE’s 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
Browse Sounds Without Breaking The Flow
MASCHINE’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Use MASCHINE’s two full-color display screens plus the 4-directional push encoder to quickly find any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample. Then simply load it and go.
Sample, Slice, Play - In The Studio Or On The Go
With a professional-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface, MASCHINE makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The USB-powered hardware gives you total control, and the hi-res displays let you slice samples with laser precision. Experienced beatheads will love the vintage sampling modes.
MASCHINE Software includes everything you need to create and perform songs – including an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE.
The package also includes KOMPLETE SELECT – 11 premium instruments and effects:
• Massive – virtual analog synthesizer
• Monark – iconic mono synth
• The Gentleman – classic upright piano
• Drumlab – sampled / synthesized percussion
• Reaktor Prism – polyphonic synthesizer
• Scarbee Mark 1 – electric piano
• Retro Machines – 20+ legendary vintage synths
• Vintage Organs – sampled classic organs
• West Africa – percussion library
• Solid Bus Comp – powerful compressor
• Replika – pro-quality delay
• 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs.
• Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE SELECT library.
• 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor.
• 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more.
• 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy.
• Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch.
• Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking.
• Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more.
• Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance.
• Powered via USB 2.0. Power supply not included.
• Seamless integration with KOMPLETE.
• Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation.
• Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support.
• Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update).
• Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit).
• Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU.
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
• USB 2.0 or higher.
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Native Instruments