Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2 (Includes Komplete 11 Select)
Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2 Smart Keyboard Controller with Pro-Grade Fatar Keybed
The newest revision of the renowned Komplete Kontrol series bring some nice upgrades and subtle changes. As soon as you cast eyes on the Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2, staring you in the face are 2 gorgeous RGB OLED displays for a more fluid experience, Native have also replaced the pitch and mod touch strips with precision wheels for more tactile control.
With Komplete Kontrol S49, music-making becomes a more intuitive, hands-on experience.
Perform expressively, browse and preview sounds, tweak parameters, sketch your ideas, then navigate and mix your project - all from one fully integrated centerpiece for studio and stage.
• More Visual - Two high-res color screens make it easy to browse and preview sounds, tweak controls, and mix and edit your projects - right from the hardware.
• More Intuitive - Get hands-on with your production process, thanks to an improved layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder.
• More Expressive - KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 and S61 now sport ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus a touch strip for expanded creative possibilities.
• More Integration - Mix, edit, and more in MASCHINE, Logic, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Advanced functionality for Cubase and Nuendo coming late 2017.
Immersive Visual Feedback
See everything you need, when you need it, where you need it: Two high-res color screens provide essential information on sounds and projects, backlit function buttons vary in color and intensity to indicate their state, and the precision Light Guide pinpoints the location of sounds, key zones, switches, scales, and more.
Find Your Sounds Faster
Finding the right sound amongst a sprawling sound library can be difficult, not to mention time consuming. Now you can find exactly what you're looking for across all KOMPLETE and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments using a simple, intuitive tagging system - directly from the hardware. What's more, you can hear an instant preview of each sound as you browse.
Need a hip hop kit? Select Drums > Urban Drum Kit > Sample-based, scroll through the presets and pick the right one for your track. If you really like what you hear, just tag it as a Favorite for instant access next time.
Pre-Mapped and Ready To Play
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best - the instrument designers themselves. All essential parameters load instantly and are displayed across the two color displays, intuitively divided into pages. That means you can see exactly what you're adjusting in real time - whether it's in kHz, dB, or BPM.
Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, plus KOMPLETE 11 SELECT for free - 11 premium instruments and effects:
• Massive – virtual analog synthesizer
• Monark – iconic mono synth
• The Gentleman – classic upright piano
• Drumlab – sampled / synthesized percussion
• Reaktor Prism – polyphonic synthesizer
• Scarbee Mark 1 – electric piano
• Retro Machines – 20+ legendary vintage synths
• Vintage Organs – sampled classic organs
• West Africa – percussion library
• Solid Bus Comp – powerful compressor
• Replika – pro-quality delay
• Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch – 49 semi-weighted keys.
• Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control.
• Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from leading manufacturers.
• Full VSTi support.
• Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews.
• Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more.
• Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more.
• Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only.
• Deep integration with MASCHINE software / hardware.
• Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release.
• 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation.
• Two assignable pedal inputs.
• MIDI in / out.
• USB 2.0 bus powered.
• Includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT.
• Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12, Intel Core 2 Duo.
• Windows 7 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
• Internet connection and a graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher (for software download and activation only).
• 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments).
• USB 2.0 or higher (cable included).
|Number Of Keys||49|
|Dimensions||840 x 297 x 84 mm|
|Included Software||Komplete 11 Select|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Product Weight||5.55 kg|
|Key Size||Full Size Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.