"Komplete Audio 6 is one of the best low-latency USB 2.0 interfaces available. If this is your budget then it's a total winner" Scan Pro Audio Team
Komplete Audio 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that picks up where its predecessor Audio Kontrol 1 left off. It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance - all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with Komplete Audio 6 - because Komplete sounds better. The Komplete Audio 6 package also includes Komplete Elements, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
Komplete Audio 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using MASCHINE or KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. Komplete Audio 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident - it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. Komplete Audio 6 has been designed in-house by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, and takes the already award-winning sound quality of the Audio Kontrol 1 to a new level. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit - every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
Also Includes Cubase 6 LE Software
A Sound Decision
Record and play back music with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI, and low-latency performance – all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. Two mic inputs armed with high-end pre-amps and Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine sound.
Record and Monitor
• Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
• High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
• Direct monitoring for latency-free recording
• Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
• 48V phantom power for condenser mics and active DI boxes
• Big, analog volume knob delivers refined level control
• 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic / line / instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
• 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
• Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
• MIDI in / out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
• Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
• Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket