myMix is a networked personal monitor mixing system that allows each user to create an individual local mix. The system is networked using standard Fast Ethernet (100MBps) switches. Each unit has two local inputs for microphone or line signals and a stereo master output . my Mix units are automatically detected on the network - identified by the names of each myMix and their respective input channels. myMix can select individual audio channels from the network and mix up to 16 channels, which can be altered in volume, tone, panorama, solo and mute. Internal effects ( 6 reverb presets) can be added to each input signal. The stereo output signal can be sent to the network and is available on balanced 1/4" jacks and on a 3.5mm headphone jack. A 4-band fully parametric EQ is available for the output signal. All settings of the mixer are automatically stored in profiles. Users can record the local mix as well as the individual network signals in multi-track as time stamped 24-bit WAV files on an optional SD/SDHC card. Sessions can be played back and remixed. Play Along allows mixing local inputs and tracks from SD card. myMix is powered by the external psu or via POE (15 W) . The imic stand adapter allows easy mounting to standard microphone stands (included with myMix).
• Individual stereo mixes for each musician with up to 16 channels of audio
• Individual channel selection from network
• Send Mix to Network
• Up to 16 +2 tracks of recording and playback (with optional SDHC card)
• Intuitive interface with full color LCD display
• Networked via standard or PoE Fast Ethernet switches
• Dual mic/line inputs with 48v phantom power
• Separate headphone and stereo line outputs
• Mounts easily to microphone stands with included adapter
• Covenient Remote Control with optional myMix CONTROL Software
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as MyMix-Mixer MM-MYMIX Network Audio Mixer . Please choose from the list below.