The IEX-16L is a 16-channel input expander for the myMix system. Equipped with two DB25 connectors, it allows the connection of up to 16 balanced line-level signals that can be fed from devices such as mixing consoles or external microphone pre-amps.The IEX-16L is also available as IEX16L-A with two additional 8 channel ADAT® inputs, which can be activated individually. This allows to use 16 Line level sources, or 8 line level and 8 ADAT® inputs, or 16 ADAT® inputs on a single IEX-16L.
Multiple IEX-16L can be used in a myMix network. The IEX-16L can be configured using any myMix device on the network or the optional myMix CONTROL software, including input channel naming and stereo linking. The configuration is stored automatically in the IEX-16L. The myMix CONTROL software allows up/downloading of complete settings for IEX16L. The IEX16 can be locked connecting a myMix to the CONFIG port, or via myMix CONTROL. The CONFIG ports provides all data but no audio. It can also be used to connect the myMix CONTROL network interface (myMIx PLUG).
• 16 Balanced Line Level Inputs on two DB25 Connectors
• Optional available with additional 2 x 8ch optical ADAT Interfaces (IEX16L-A)
• Adds 16 Audio Channels to myMix System in a 1U, 19-inch package
• Independent Audio Channel Selection on every myMix unit
• Convenient Signal Feed from a Mixing Console, External Microphone Pre-Amps or Digital Interfaces
• Individual Digital Gain Adjustment (0dB, +6dB, +12dB) per Input Channel
• Can be combined with other myMix Input and Output devices
• Configuration of IEX-16L from any myMix in the network or through myMix CONTROL software
• Works with 100MBps Fast Ethernet Switches
• Allows the Use of multiple IEX-16L with „virtually unlimited“ Audio Channels on Network
• Remote Configuration with optional myMix CONTROL software (web browser based)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as MyMix-IEX-16L-A 16 channel input expander for digital and analogue signals . Please choose from the list below.