MSI Z97 GAMING 5 Motherboard
MSI Z97 GAMING 5 Intel Z97, S1150, DDR3, PCIe 3.0 (x16), 2 Way SLi / 3 Way CrossFireX, D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
MSI® GAMING motherboards are designed to provide gamers with best-in-class features and technology. Backed by the imposing looks of MSI's Dragon, each motherboard is an engineering masterpiece tailored to gaming perfection.
The best gaming weapons at hand
• Amazing sound with Audio Boost 2, powered by Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 2
• USB Audio Power
• The highest frag and the lowest lag with Killer™ E2200 Game Networking
• Push your SSD to the limit with M.2 & SATA Express
• Show off your gaming skills to the world with XSplit Gamecaster
• SteamOS ready out of the box
• Military Class 4 components
• Super stable with Guard-Pro
• Specialized production lines just for GAMING motherboards
• OC Genie 4
• Gaming Device Port
• Boost your FPS with the MSI GAMING APP
• Click BIOS 4 (click here to visit our dedicated BIOS page)
• Optimized for multiple graphics cards (SLI & CrossFire certified)
• Take control with Command Center & Live Update 6 Features • Supports 4th and 5th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket
• Supports DDR3-3300(OC) Memory
• M.2 + USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s
• Audio Boost 2: Reward Your Ears with True Quality
• Killer Ethernet: Kill Your Lag
• USB Audio Power: Surve Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB
• XSplit Gamecaster: Show off Your Skills and Achievements
• Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
• OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
• Gaming App: Boost Your Frame Rate
• Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
• Multi-GPU: NVIDIA SLI & AMD CrossFire Support
• Sound Blaster Cinema 2: Realistic Surround Sound Experience
• Gaming Device Port: Optimized with Triple Gold-plating for High Polling Rate Gaming Devices
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0870 820 0009
Date Issued: 11th May 2014
In June, 2013, Intel launched an assemblage of new 'Haswell' Core series processors presented in the LGA 1150 form factor. Inherently different to the LGA 1155 form factor it succeeded, LGA 1150 spurred the release of a new chipset family known as the 8-series.
Date Issued: 9th May 2014
Intel launched a bevy of Haswell Core processors last June. Presented in a LGA1150 form factor and therefore physically different to the LGA1155 Ivy Bridge processors of the year before, new chipsets were also launched to support these new chips.