MSI Intel Z370M MORTAR Coffee Lake Micro ATX Motherboard
MSI Z370M MORTAR, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX
• Twin Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s, Intel Optane Memory Ready.
• Audio Boost: Isolated audio with a high quality audio processor for the most immersive gaming experience.
• Multi-GPU: With Steel Armour PCI-E slots. Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFire.
• GAMING LAN Powered by Intel: Experience a smooth gaming experience by reducing CPU overhead and offering more effective & long-term CPU usage.
• EZ DeBug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency.
• VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||8-Channel(7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||Not Supported|
|Crossfire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Internal I/O||4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.